- Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a fun game that the whole family can engage in.
- Complete all sorts of funny missions and wreak havoc as your favorite minion.
- In this guide, we will show you how to install and play the PC and online versions.
The highly popular game, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, made after the equally popular movie is available for Windows 10 users in the Microsoft Store. Below are more details about it.
Although a lot of users have gotten used to playing it on their Android devices, we’re going to show you how to download, install, and play it on your Windows PC.
All you have to do is follow our step-by-step guide in order to get Minion Rush on PC and promise to have a lot of fun with it.
Gru’s loyal yellow gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!
The game will take 140 MB of your storage which, I think, is about the same size as on other mobile platforms.
Inside the game, you can customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, power-ups and battle Vector, and an all-new villain that has been exclusively created for the Windows 10 version of the game.
What happened to the old Minion Rush game?
If you are talking about the old game modes such as Jelly Lab, Events, and Races, know that they have been discontinued for iOS and Android platforms.
That being said, They are still available on other platforms such as Windows and other versions of this popular game.
So, if you are looking for Minion Rush, the old version, you will find out everything you need to know in this article.
A true gamer needs the best browser
Complete your gaming setup with Opera GX. It's a customizable browser designed for gamers, with a futuristic design and a game-focused interface. It includes optimization features for resource consumption: CPU, RAM and bandwidth limiters.
The browser has integrations with Twitch, Discord, and other messengers, plus a gaming newsfeed with a new releases calendar, tournaments info and other gaming events. Moreover, to keep your sight focused on gaming elements, Opera GX includes an easy to enable dark theme.
Play games lag-free, chat with your peers and keep up with all new releases!
How can I play Minion Rush on my computer?
1. Despicable Me: Minion Rush download & install (how to download and install)
- Access the official entry on the Microsoft Store.
- Press the Get button.
- Hit the Play button to start the game.
2. Despicable Me: Minion Rush online game (how to play in it your browser)
- Visit an online gaming website and search for the game.
- Click on the controller icon.
- Press the Play Game button to start.
Long story short, here’s what you can expect to get from this game:
- As a player, you’ll guide your minions as they run through iconic locations from the movie.
- Discover secret areas and see if there’s any reward or prize that you can collect.
- Unexpected Minion moments: The game is packed with pleasant surprises. For example, you may unexpectedly become a Mega Minion and ride the Fluffy Unicorn.
- Hilarious weapons and power-ups are up for grabs
- Compete with other players in Minion Races
- Battle vicious villains such as Vector, El Macho, and the Villaintriloquist
How to play Minion Rush without missions?
Well, you should know that Rush Avoiding is a game setting in Minion Rush and it is now known as avoiding missions.
In the previous version of the popular title, some levels would ask a player to rush avoid with a power-up, but it’s discontinued for this current version.
That being said, remember that there is also an Avoid Missions mode, which tasks you with completing a run while a certain action is banned, such as jumping, ducking, or collecting Bananas.
Of course, you can still perform the banned action, but doing so will incur a temporary penalty, during which your actions won’t count towards Mission objectives.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your Minion Rush from the Microsoft Store, and hit the Play button now!