Play Despicable Me: Minion Rush on your Windows 10, 8.1 PC
The highly popular game, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, made after the equally popular movie is available for Windows 10, 8 users in the Windows Store. Below are more details about it.
I’ve been playing Despicable Me: Minion Rush on my Android smartphone for days now, and am glad it has finally been released for Windows 10, 8 users in the Windows Store. Now, I can play the never-ending game on my Windows 10, 8 tablet, as well. Without a doubt, it will soon become one of the most used and well-rated games in the Windows Store.
Gru’s loyal yellow gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!
The game will take 140 MB of your storage which, I think, is about the same size as on other mobile platforms. Inside the game, you can customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups and battle Vector and an all-new villain that has been exclusively created for the Windows 10, 8 version of the game.
Long story short, here’s what you can expect to get from this game:
- As a player, you’ll guide your minions as they run through iconic locations from the movie.
- Discover secret areas and see if there’s any reward or prize that you can collect.
- Unexpected Minion moments: The game is packed with pleasant surprises. For example, you may unexpectedly become a Mega Minion and ride the Fluffy Unicorn.
- Hilarious weapons and power-ups are up for grabs
- Compete with other players in Minion Races
- Battle vicious villains such as Vector, El Macho and the Villaintriloquist
So, what are you waiting for? Hit the play button now!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play in 2018
- Best 15 Windows 8, 10 Tower Defense Games
- 5 of the best Windows 10 collectible card games
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.
Have you ever tried using MS Works on Windows 10? It might be harder than you think. Even though Works has been discontinued by Microsoft, […]
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 disabled Windows Defender real-time protection. This is often the case when you installed another antivirus solution on […]