- Dubbed as the enterprise social network, Yammer for Windows 10, 8 is a tool for easy access to conversations that are happening across your company.
- The updated version of Yammer for desktop Windows 10 users brings access to Group Feeds, new notifications, and live tile functionality, as well as the new Snap option.
- If you want to become an expert on Yammer, check out all our articles related to the app in the Yammer category.
- Go to our Teamwork & collaboration tools hub for more applications, tips, and news about this type of accessories.
Yammer has recently informed its users through a blog post that the Windows 10 versions of the app has received some new features. Find below more details about this if you’re using the service.
Dubbed as the enterprise social network, Yammer for Windows 10 is a tool for easy access to conversations that are happening across your company.
Besides Windows 10 the Windows Phone, Android, and iOS versions of the Yammer app have also received updates.
Yammer is the enterprise social network for your company that connects you to the people, projects and information you need to get work done.
Discover new company conversations, share ideas with your team, ask questions and respond to updates with this easy-to-use app. Yammer Feed for Windows 8 is designed for the new Windows 8 Experience and is optimized for touch devices.
However, this update doesn’t target the official Yammer app in the Windows Store, but the desktop Windows 10 edition, so it’s not aimed at those using Yammer on Windows 10, or Windows 10, touch devices.
The updated version of Yammer for desktop Windows 10 users brings access to Group Feeds, new notifications, and live tile functionality, as well as the new Snap option, that lets you snap the Yammer app to the side of the screen.
Now, multitasking is really possible! Follow the links below to download whichever version of Yammer suits you better, the desktop or the touch one.
Yammer key features in Windows 10
Yammer is a great collaboration tool that can help you boost your business and create more engagement among your employees.
It helps you increase transparency in your company and actively engage your employees and collaborators.
This tool is part of Office 365, and allows users to access and manage documents, share notes, as well as organize responsibilities and work tasks.
The fact that 85% of Fortune 500 companies use Yammer confirms the usefulness of this tool.
FAQ: Read more about Yammer
- What does the Yammer app do?
- How much does Yammer enterprise cost?
Yammer is available in 3 payment plans: Office 365 Business Essentials for $5.00 per month per user, Office 365 Business $8.25 per month per user, and Office 365 Business Premium $12.50 per month per user. Here’s how to download Yammer for Windows 10.
- What is the difference between SharePoint and Yammer?
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2018 and has been since revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.