The remote desktop access to your Windows VPS (Virtual Private Server) is made via an Internet connection, and it allows users to interact with a remote computer as if that computer were local. In a RDP setup, the local machine will receive a copy of the remote’s server’s image. The image is then updated on the local computer when a change is detected by the remote desktop software or on a timed interval.
Regarding Windows hosting with RDP, there are lots of such services on the market and we picked four of the best of them to show you their sets of features in order to make your choice a bit easier.
Veeble Windows VPS
Veeble Windows VPS service provides free Basic-Managed support, and you will be able to report all kinds of server issues related to software, operating systems, or primary configuration for free.
Check out the best features included in this service:
- Using Veeble Windows VPS, you will never have to worry about bandwidth limits ever again.
- All your servers come with unmetered bandwidth, and this means that there won’t be any overage charges.
- You will be able to reinstall using the preconfigured Windows anytime via the Windows VPS panel.
- Windows VPS panel provides one-click reboot, quick backup, console access, the possibility to reset the root password and live resource statistics.
- Each one of the Veeble Windows VPS includes RDP access with admin rights.
The operating systems that are available for installation from the VPS panel include the following: Windows Server 2003Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 Standard, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 Standard.
You can check out more features included in the Veeble Windows VPS on the official website.
Alps Host Windows
Alps Host Windows hosting provides Advanced Windows hosting services with IIS, ASP.NET and SqlServer 2016. You will get premium 24/7 support, one-click application installation, and more features.
Check out the most important ones below:
- The web hosting servers are hosted in the cloud, and this means that your website will be hosted on more servers that are connected to work as one.
- Your website will not depend only on one machine and even if a single device is broken the other will work and there will be no downtime whatsoever.
- In every plan, there will be included a one-click app installation.
- You will be able to easily backup or restore your database and manage your tables and other elements as well.
- You will be able to simply manage your databases with PhpMyAdmin.
- You can also access the IIS console remotely and manage your sites via Search Engine Optimization, DB Manager, URL Rewrite and Smooth Streaming.
You can check out more features offered by this service and the complete set of plans that are available on the Alps Host Windows hosting official website.
Vultr Hosting provides high-performance cloud servers and hosting. Check out the most impressive features of this service below:
- It’s available in 15 locations all over the world including Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, Amsterdam, Paris, London and more.
- Using this service, you will get the latest generation Intel CPUs guarantee consistent performance.
- You will be able to deploy CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, FreeBSD and you can also use the Upload ISO feature.
- You will have a full root access and a dedicated IP address included with every VM.
- You can spin up and spin down with great ease and pay only for the hours that you will use this platform; there won’t be any long-term contracts involved.
- You can integrate with the API quickly to spin up, destroy and also control your instances.
- There are also a lot of features available with just one click: Restart, Reboot, Reinstall, Change OS, View Console and more.
Vultr claims to be up to 4 times faster than its competitors. You can check out the complete set of its features on the official website.
OneHostCloud Windows VPS Instances
With OneHostCloud, you will be able to choose from the RDP Ready Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 on OpenStack. You will get full SSD storage for all VPS instances.
Check out more features that you will be able to enjoy with the help of this service:
- Is less than five minutes, you will be able to have your own Virtual Private Server up and running thanks to the fast provisioning system.
- To create your account, you first have to sign up and complete the easy registration process.
- You have to be mindful of the fraud protection, so if you are using a VPN, it’s recommended that you disable it until your order is provisioned.
- You have the ability to select from a range of hosting plans in order to suit your virtual private server requirements.
- You can also ask the friendly support team to assist you if you need anything.
- After you receive your VPS, your service will be provisioned in less than a minute.
There are multiple plans and plan types to suit all kinds of Windows VPS Hosting uses from Compute with dedicated Cores up to VPS Network where enhanced port speed is provided.
Check out more features and the plans offered by OneHostCloud on the official website.
These are four of the best Windows hosting with RDP services, and all of them have some really neat set of features to offer users. It’s best if you head to their official websites and check out the complete list of functionalities that they provide and also the plans and pricing attached.
After you’ve analyzed them, you will be able to make the best-informed choice for your needs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 5 best Windows hosting services with remote desktop
- 5 best Windows hosting unlimited domains to use this year
- 4 best SEO software to boost your search rankings