Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Windows Server Insiders have also gotten their hands on new software.
- However, Preview Build 25120 has absolutely no changelog whatsoever.
- If you also want to get your hands on it, head to the official download page.
We previously mentioned that Microsoft had just released the new Insider Preview Build 25120 for the Windows 11 Dev Channel.
You would know that the company also released a new build of the Windows Server Insider Preview which has the same number 25120.
This build is now available to download as an ISO from the Windows Server Insider website along with a VHDX, so head on over there and get your hands on it.
What’s new with Windows Server Build 25120?
It’s true, build 25120 uses the same underlying kernel as the Windows 11 Sun Valley 3 development, but there’s no changelog, so it’s unclear what’s new.
Not even the branding for Server has been updated, thus it still remains as Windows Server 2022 in the preview.
Furthermore, Microsoft is asking Insiders to refer to these builds as vNext rather than Windows Server 2022 which is already in the market.
As we mentioned, there is no official changelog for this software release, so there isn’t really much to tell about it.
There is, however, a dedicated list called Available Downloads:
- Windows Server VNext Preview in ISO format in 18 languages,
and in VHDX format in English only.
- Windows Server VNext Preview VHDX
- Microsoft Server Languages and Optional Features Preview
- Windows Admin Center 2110.2 Preview
Microsoft also provided the keys but clearly stated that they are only available for Preview Builds, so keep that in mind.
- Server Standard: MFY9F-XBN2F-TYFMP-CCV49-RMYVH
- Datacenter: 2KNJJ-33Y9H-2GXGX-KMQWH-G6H67
Also, to download, registered Insiders can head over to the Windows Server Insider Preview download page.
Keep in mind that Redmond officials also noted that this Preview will expire on September 15, 2022, just a few months from now.