The wait is finally over as the developer of the WinReducer software has made it available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Read below to find out more details and how to download it, as well.
WinReducer is a Windows installation tweak tool that one can use to create custom installation ISO images for Windows 8.1. You can do this without the help of a dedicated software, of course, but WinReducer, just like the name suggests, will help you reduce the amount of time needed for Windows 8.1 to be ready. Here’s what the developer has just said with regards to WinReducer being made available for Windows 8.1
You could download it in the WinReducer 8.1 Download page! Just keep in mind that is still a work in progress, so you could experience some troubles or bugs after Windows installation. To avoid them, the best choice is to test your customized ISO in a virtual machine to be sure that everything you need is working! Reading all included pdf files will help you to use WinReducer 8.1. If you find a bug, you could always add it in the dedicated forum, thank you !
Create Windows 8.1 ISO images with more control
WinReducer for Windows 8.1 creates an automated installation ISO that configures Windows as you want it to be. The developer of WinReducer reminds to test your ISO in a virtual machine before installing it on your physical machine. Also, you should know that WinReducer 8.1 is compatible with Windows 8.1 only. Here are some other features that it comes with:
- Customize Windows 8.1 (Integrate cursors, themes, wallpapers or change files to improve Windows 8.1 appearance)
- Help Tips available for each components (and all components help tips could be translated in your language)
- Integrate (Applications, Drivers, Net Framework 3.5, Unattended Files or Updates to your customized Windows 8.1 ISO)
- Load Language Files (Translate WinReducer 8.1 in your language)
- Load WinReducer GUI Theme (Improve WinReducer 8.1 Graphical User Interface)
- Remove Windows Components (Make your choice to reduce and adapt Windows 8.1 to your needs)
- Use WinReducer Custom Configuration File (Load or Save Presets files, also know as wccf file, to restore or save your settings)
Download latest version of WinReducer for Windows 10/8/7
Recently WinReducer EX-100 has been bumped to v0.5.3.0 in the first week of December, 2015. Also, WinReducer Store improvements have been rolled out – a new WinReducer Editions link pictures, an entirely reworked interface and the starter edition now comes with a license that is valid for 6 months only.