Download WinReducer for Windows 10/8/7 to create custom ISO installs
The wait is finally over! The developer of the WinReducer software has made it available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Read below to find out more details about WinReducer and how to download it.
WinReducer is a Windows installation tweak tool that one can use to create custom installation ISO images for Windows 8.1. You can do this without the help of a dedicated software, of course, but WinReducer, just like the name suggests, will help you reduce the amount of time needed for Windows 10, 8.1 to be ready. Here’s what the developer has just said with regards to WinReducer being made available for Windows 10, 8.1.
You could download it in the WinReducer 10, 8.1 Download page! Just keep in mind that is still a work in progress, so you could experience some troubles or bugs after Windows installation. To avoid them, the best choice is to test your customized ISO in a virtual machine to be sure that everything you need is working! Reading all included pdf files will help you to use WinReducer 10, 8.1. If you find a bug, you could always add it in the dedicated forum, thank you !
Create your own Windows 10, 8.1 ISO images
WinReducer for Windows 10, 8.1 creates an automated installation ISO file that configures Windows as you want it to be. The developer of WinReducer reminds to test your ISO in a virtual machine before installing it on your physical machine.
Also, you should know that WinReducer 10, 8.1 is compatible only with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 respectively. Here are some other features that it comes with:
- Customize Windows 10, 8.1 (Integrate cursors, themes, wallpapers or change files to improve Windows 10, 8.1 appearance)
- Help Tips available for each components (and all components help tips could be translated in your language)
- Integrate (Applications, Drivers, Net Framework 3.5, Unattended Files or Updates to your customized Windows 8.1 ISO)
- Load Language Files (Translate WinReducer 10, 8.1 in your language)
- Load WinReducer GUI Theme (Improve WinReducer 10, 8.1 Graphical User Interface)
- Remove Windows Components (Make your choice to reduce and adapt Windows 10, 8.1 to your needs)
- Use WinReducer Custom Configuration File (Load or Save Presets files, also know as wccf file, to restore or save your settings)
Download WinReducer for Windows 10/8/7
Recently WinReducer EX-100 has been bumped to version EX-100 – v22.214.171.124 in the first week of June, 2018. Also, many WinReducer Store improvements and new fixes have been rolled out, including:
- Support for
- Accessories – Windows Search (RTF Filter)
- Drivers – Printer – Microsoft (Write to PDF)
- Drivers – USB Hub (Type-C)
- Multimedia – Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Multimedia – Speech (Voice Activation)
- Services – Windows Defender System Guard Service
- New WinReducer Editions link pictures
- New interface elements.
The tool comes in four versions:
- The starter edition is now available for $10 with a license that is valid for 6 months only.
- If you really like the tool, you can get the Premium version for only $20/year.
- There are also two VIP versions available: one costs $50, while the Platinum VIP version can be your for $100 and is valid for 24 months.
WinReducer gets regular updates, so don’t forget to check for updates from time to time.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Download Debugging Tools for Windows 10 / 8.1 to Reduce Number of Bugs
- 3 best file size reducer software for PC
- How to install Windows 10 April Update from an ISO file
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.
If you’re trying to install the latest HP updates on your Windows 10 computer but error code 0x800703e3 keeps on popping up, you’ve come to the […]
All the websites on the Internet are operated from a server. WordPress was launched in 2003 as a spin-off of a blogging application known as B2. […]
Microsoft started the New Year with important updates for all the Windows 10 versions and devices currently supported by the company. Starting mid-January, the Windows […]