- WP Engine has a series of profitable deals and offers in store for new customers who are interested in purchasing annual plans from their store.
- Note that these deals are time-limited and only apply for certain WP Engine products, so you better grab them while you still can.
- Visit our Buy section to discover more buying guides for your favorite products.
Cyber Monday is a perfect occasion for various service providers and manufacturers to showcase their most attractive deals for their customers. WP Engine is one of the companies that decided not to pass on 2021’s edition of Cyber Monday.
As a result, we caught wind of some great offers that might interest you, especially if you’re about to start a website/blog, or you’re considering scaling your business.
The offers are time-limited, though, so you better get them while they’re still available. The offers apply to WP Engine and Genesis Pro annual plans, and some of them are only available for new customers.
We’ll fill you in on all the details, but first, let’s take a look at the deals.
Discounts for WP Engine plans:
WP Engine offers (save up to $225)
|25,000 visits / month||100,000 visits / month||400,000 visits / month|
|10GB storage||20GB storage||50GB storage|
|50GB bandwidth / month||200GB bandwidth / month||500GB bandwidth / month|
|1 site included||10 sites included||30 sites included|
then $300 yearly
then $1150 yearly
then $2900 yearly
Although the offers are quite straightforward, there are a few things worth mentioning. Namely:
- Coupon code: WPE3FREE
- The offer is only valid for new customers
- You can only benefit from the offer for Startup, Growth, or Scale annual plans
- The offer does not apply for existing customers, upgrades, or other products not on the list
Choose your WordPress hosting solution now at 30% discount!
That sums it up; WP Engine has a lot in store for you this year, considering the generous discounts applied to each of their offers.
Do you plan on getting in on some of WP Engine’s deals? Tell us what you think in the comments section below: