- Problems with your brand new WWE 2K22 game for Windows PC?
- Users reported the game not launching and also suddenly crashing.
- There are a few reasons why this could happen when you try to play.
- Follow our step-by-step guide and fix this annoying problem now.
One of the most popular franchises in the world, WWE, has captivated the imagination of both young and mature fans for many years now.
You can’t really talk about the US sports landscape without mentioning WWE, the organization that brought us Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Rey Misterio, The Undertaker, or Big Show.
And, of course, wrestling fans have the chance to take some of that excitement home with them, in the form of the new WWE 2K22 video game.
It’s available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC, in order to appeal to a wider range of fans. However, PC players are reporting major problems with this title.
How can I fix these WWE 2K22 problems on my Windows PC?
The first step is to don’t panic and take a few seconds to assess the situation. If your PC version of WWE 2K22 doesn’t launch, crashes, or has black screen errors, we can help you.
There are some workarounds that will help you restore your game’s functionality within only a few minutes, the quickest method we recommend is an update of your drivers with specialized software like DriverFix that will scan your PC for missing or outdated drivers and replace them.
Let’s go through the troubleshooting process together and fix these annoying issues once and for all, so you can go back to owning your opponents in RAW or Wrestlemania.
- Restart PC.
- Change screen/monitor refresh rate to 60Hz.
- Launch WWE 2K22 in windowed mode.
- Run the game on your dedicated graphics card.
- Check System Requirements.
- Run the game as an Administrator.
- Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Update DirectX.
- Update GPU.
- Disable Overlay Apps.
- Install All Pending Windows Updates.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall Program.
- Close Background Processes
- Reinstall WWE 2K22
WWE 2K22 users reported the game working properly, without any hiccups, after going through the same troubleshooting process.
make sure you take into consideration all of the aspects that can contribute to the game not launching or constantly crashing, to eliminate future threats.
Has this guide been useful to you in your quest to fix WWE 2K22 not working? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.