- Microsoft hosts periodic discounts to its subscription services, and now it seems it made Game Pass Ultimate available at just $1.
- We will show you exactly how you can get this service with the least investment possible.
- To learn more about this amazing console, visit our dedicated Xbox section.
- Avid gamers might also like the article written in our Gaming section as well.
Console players who love bargains and the Xbox console are probably well aware of the Xbox Game Pass. Of course, there are multiple types of Xbox Game Pass subscriptions:
- Xbox Live Gold
- Price – US $9.99/month
- Allows online multiplayer along with free games every month through Games with Gold.
- EA Play
- Price – US $4.99/month
- Library of older games published by EA, with new games being added within 6 to 9 months after release.
- Game Pass for PC/Console
- Price – US $9.99/month
- Game subscription service providing access to over 200 Microsoft and third-party games.
- Price – N/A
- Cloud game streaming service for mobile access to select Game Pass titles.
- Game Pass Ultimate
- Price – US $14.99/month
- Includes Xbox Live Gold, EA Play, Game Pass for PC, Game Pass for Console, and xCloud in one package.
However, for a limited time only, you can now enjoy the benefits of getting Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1.
How do I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1?
The main idea is that Microsoft lets you convert your Xbox Live Gold time and Game Pass for PC or Console time to Game Pass Ultimate time at a 1:1 ratio.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
However, the catch here is that you can only do it for up to 36 months, paid in advance, and it only applies for $1 or $14.99 payments.
It revolves around buying 3 years’ worth of Xbox Live Gold, redeeming it to your Microsoft account, and converting it to Game Pass Ultimate time.
Without further ado, here’s how you can get Game Pass Ultimate for the least amount of money:
- Go to your Microsoft account
- Turn off any existing recurring billing for Game Pass or Xbox Live
- Purchase 3 12-month Xbox Live cards
- You don’t have to buy 3 years worth of game time, but this way you save the most money
- Go to redeem.microsoft.com and redeem each Xbox Live card.
- Remember to turn off the recurring billing toggle before you click Submit
- This applies to each key individually
- Double-check to see if your account has least 36 months of both Xbox Live and Game Pass time
- Go to the Xbox Game Pass page for your region and click Join Now
- Click Join for $1 under Ultimate
- Follow the instructions and fill in the payment forms
- Your Game Pass and Xbox Live time now says upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate in your Microsoft account.
Note: Using the method listed below, the conversion process should help you save an estimated ~$360 in the long run.
Take advantage of this offer while it still stands and enjoy monthly games, free titles, member discounts, and more at just $1 a month. Once the offer expires, we have a great guide on how to cancel Xbox Game Pass on PC that can help you end your subscription.
Elsewhere, if you’re online shopping, but your Novafam2023 coupon code is not working, refer to our article on what to do.
If you want more details about this process, leave us a message in the comments section below, and we’ll answer.