- Are you looking for the best YouTube live-streaming software? Check out our top picks below.
- They will help you start streaming your videos and become a part of the YouTube community.
- Since your ideas are anything but uninspired, use the best YouTube banner maker software too.
- More useful tips can be found in this Video Editing Hub, so feel free to bookmark it right away.
Live streaming is quickly becoming one of the most important ways for people in order to broadcast themselves online. They use live streaming to cover a wide range of topics.
You can watch other people play games, discuss different topics, engage in debates, access educational live streams, etc. Of course, perhaps the most popular topic is gaming.
A decade ago, it was inconceivable that people would spend time on YouTube watching people play games. One of the reasons for the popularity of this content category is the ability to interact with users while the stream is on.
This way the broadcaster can get instant feedback and answer questions with ease without the need to switch between browser tabs or various software solutions.
Today, a lot of people are making a fortune from game streaming on sites like Youtube, Twitch, etc.
In order for you to start streaming your videos on YouTube, you will need a good computer, the right streaming software, and a stable Internet connection.
In this article, we will list some of the best streaming software tools that you can use on PC to broadcast live with ease. Take a closer look below.
What are the best YouTube live-streaming software tools?
Gameshow is a powerful game streaming software that allows you to record or live stream games to YouTube.
You can process games directly from your computer or through USB capture devices. This tool is suitable for both professionals and beginners.
This program comes with a free version. However, this version has a watermark that appears on top of your video if you use 720p at 30FPS.
Gameshow has a built-in auto-updating function allowing you to stay current with your software versions.
This software has a lot of very good features, even though it takes a bit of time to get used to the controls. You can start streaming using templates and other modifications if you spend a bit of time tinkering around.
Gameshow has a wide range of features. Here are some of those included in the latest version:
- Built-in noise reduction – reduce background noises with many settings that allow you to fine-tune your experience
- Import from OBS
- The tool offers a wide range of templates
- Add widgets – you can customize your alerts, chatbox, donation goals, etc.
- Multiple layers – 3 master layers that give you complete control over the scene building process
- Built-in full-scene playlists – allows you to automate your broadcasts
- Low CPU usage
- Audio mixer – you can control all your audio sources in one window and add EQ settings
You can check the video tutorials on how to get started using Gameshow on the tool’s official website.
Ready to record or live stream games to YouTube? Gameshow is up for any of these tasks!
Wirecast is another great option for streaming videos on YouTube and is perfect for live streams, webinars, webcasts, sports, education, training videos, etc.
Wirecast has a user-friendly UI and because of its many pre-sets, you can automate your Wirecast workflow and start broadcasting in very little time.
Key features include:
- Ability to stream and record at the same time
- Unlimited sources – cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, etc.
- Conferencing and remote production – you’ve got a built-in peer-to-peer conferencing option by sending guests a link to join
- Over 100 built-in graphics and titles
- Check comments from Facebook or Twitter while streaming
- Replay, scoreboards, clocks, and timers – great for sport producers
- Multi-channel audio ingest – support for ASIO, WASAPI, and CoreAudio compatible devices with 8 independent audio tracks, and FX processing
- Restream and live captions – improves accessibility for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Capture a variety of IP sources – desktop, NDI, and Web Capture
- Live Cross-Posting to Facebook
- PTZ Control – remotely control cameras with built-in pan, tilt, and zoom (Wirecast Pro)
Live streams and webinars couldn’t get any easier! Just make sure to try out Wirecast in that regard!
Looking for a quick way to broadcast videos from your PC to YouTube? 1AV Streamer is the perfect choice!
Streamlabs is another great streamer tool that offers a wide range of services, including overlays, custom notifications, and real-time troubleshooter.
Streamlabs OBS is a full-featured option for streaming software. Do note that it also has some other great features like built-in chat and a large library of free themes.
Key features include:
- Fast and reliable – easy to set up
- Large library of free themes
- Ability to use face masks – enables viewers to trigger 3D animations on your face by donating
- Four Screens into One – saves 25% CPU and RAM by combining multiple windows into one
- Great video encoding – optimized game-specific x264 & Nvenc encoder settings
- Realtime troubleshooter
- 1000+ overlays
- Built-in YouTube chat
- Specialized live tab
- Integrated alerts
XSplit Broadcaster is a simple-to-use and powerful tool that allows you to live stream. This software can also record your screen.
This is one of the best software options for creating and presenting amazing video content on Youtube.
Key features include:
- Stream and record in 4K-60FPS and beyond
- Unlimited scenes and sources – creative tools that allow you to unleash your creativity
- Projector mode – displays various scenes to any device connected to your PC
- Whiteboard and stream annotations – perfect for live events, provides live analysis, and illustrations
- Scene & source transitions – a variety of preloaded transition styles and custom stinger transitions
- Scene preview editor – edit scenes before broadcasting
- Macros extension – script any action or series of actions while supporting custom scripts
- Drag and drop files directly into the mixer
- Express Video Editor – edit multiple video files and upload directly to YouTube
- Chroma Key – support for background removal
- YouTube Super Chat
- Simultaneously broadcast to multiple stream services
- 24/7 support
Live broadcasting was limited in the past only to local and national TV stations but with the new advancements in technology, anybody can start broadcasting to YouTube using their Windows 10 PCs.
In this article, we offered you a wide range of broadcasting software options. Beginners in the broadcasting arena can use free software like OBS from Streamlabs or 1AV Streamer.
If you want more customization options or a better streaming video quality, you can use the other options presented in this list. Feel free to let us know your final pick in the comments area below.