USB flash drives are extremely useful if you need to transfer files from one PC to another, or if you need to create a backup.
We checked out some of the most popular and highly recommended USB flash drivers. Make sure you take a look at our list and pick out the best one for your needs.
What are the best USB flash drive deals?
- Extremely compact
- Available in capacities up to 64GB (1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
- SanDisk secure Access software
- Software compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X V10. 7+
- Does not come with a cover
First thing that you’ll notice about SanDisk Cruzer Fit is its size. This USB flash drive offers up to 64GB of storage space. Due to its size, this USB flash drive is perfect for your laptop, console or any other device.
This is a USB 2.0 flash drive, so it doesn’t offer the same transfer speed as other models. However, if you’re looking for a small and affordable USB flash drive, Cruzer Fit is perfect for you.
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- Sliding cap design
- Five-year warranty
- Free technical support
- Slow write speed
Kingston DataTraveler 100 is a USB 3.0 flash drive with a smooth design. Regarding the transfer speed, this drive offers 100MB/s read and write speed. Just like all other USB 3.0 devices, this one is compatible with USB 2.0.
Unlike other USB 3.0 drives, this one is rather affordable, and you can get 8GB model for about $6. If you need more storage, there are models up to 128GB available.
Kingston DataTraveler 100 offers decent transfer speed, great design, USB 3.0 support and affordable price, so you should definitely check it out.
- USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Read speeds up to 400MB/s and write speeds up to 250MB/s
- Transfer speeds up to 80 times faster than standard PNY USB 2.0 fladrives
- Holds over 100,000 pictures at 18MP, over 94,500 songs, or over 29.5 hours of 4K ultra HD video content
- It gets hot while copying
PNY Pro Elite 512GB is a USB 3.0 device that offers a reading speed of 400MB/s and 250MB/s writing speed. Compared to standard USB 2.0 drives, this one is about 80 times faster.
Besides the speed, this device also comes with great design. PNY Pro Elite is a capless drive and it has premium gunmetal finish, so it looks impressive. This is a high-quality device with impressive design and great speed.
- Write speeds of up to 150MB/s
- Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- SanDisk SecureAccess software
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Drive gets unusually hot during idle
SanDisk Extreme Go is a high-quality USB 3.0 flash drive. The drive offers write speed up to 150MB/s. This drive is about 35 times faster than regular USB 2.0 drivers.
This means that you can transfer a movie or a music collection to the flash drive in seconds. The drive comes with the SanDisk SecureAccess software that protects your files from unauthorized access.
In addition, this device also comes with a durable casing that will protect it from shocks. SanDisk Extreme Go is a fast device with great design.
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Five-year warranty
- Practical cap protects the USB plug
- It comes only with a red plastic loop
Kingston’s Data Traveler Generation 4 (DTIG4) USB Flash drive features USB 3.0 for quick and easy transfers of your favorite data.
It has a practical design and also fashionable colors for specific capacities (8GB Yellow, 16GB Blue, 32GB Red, 64GB Violet, 128GB Green).
It’s backwards is compatible with the existing USB 2.0 ports, and it has a practical cap to protect the USB plug. This Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Generation 4 has a five-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary Kingston reliability.
FAQ: Learn more about the USB flash drives
- What is the most reliable USB flash drive?
In order to find the best USB flash drive that fits your needs, check out our comprehensive list of 25 best USB flash drives deals.
- Who makes the best USB flash drives?
There are several good USB flash drives brands on the market. Take a look at our best USB-C flash drives for super speed deals.
- How do I choose a flash drive?
You just need to set some criteria to be able to choose the right drive. If you are looking for a great present, you have to check out our best USB flash drives to gift deals.