Many Amazon Fire TV owners reported that Amazon Fire Stick is not installing apps. This is a major problem since you won’t be able to access any content.
However, there’s a way to deal with this error once and for all, and today we’ll show you how to do it.
What to do if Amazon Fire Stick isn’t installing apps?
1. Check your 1-Click ordering settings
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Now go to the 1-Click Settings page.
- Make sure that 1-Click Ordering is enabled.
- If your location isn’t correct, be sure to change it accordingly.
- Save changes and check if the problem is resolved.
2. Make sure that 1-Click Setup is configured
- Go to your Amazon account.
- Head over to Content and devices > Preferences.
- If the 1-Click setup isn’t selected, be sure to add the necessary details and check if that helps.
In addition, try accessing this page for your local version of Amazon.
Several users reported that they fixed the problem simply by visiting the regional Amazon website.
After following the instructions from above, they were asked to transfer their digital content to the regional version.
After doing so, the issue was resolved.
3. Try downloading the applications from Amazon’s website
This is a simple workaround, but it might help if you can’t install apps on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Go to Amazon’s Appstore website in your browser.
- Select Fire TV from the Device Type section in the left pane.
- Select the app you want to download.
- Set Deliver to as your Amazon Fire TV device and click Get app.
In most cases, you won’t be able to install apps on Amazon Fire Stick because your 1-Click settings aren’t correct, but after adjusting them, the problem should be gone.
If you found this article helpful, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below.
- Amazon Fire Stick cannot obtain an IP Address? Try this
- Register your Amazon Fire Stick in a couple of simple steps
- Amazon Fire Stick doesn’t load the home screen [FIX]