- It's been almost 4 years since we've heard that Windows 10 app. might work on an Amazon
- Soon, if you have a Windows 10 device and want to watch Amazone Prime Video, you will have an for that.
- If you're looking for more information on Amazon Video, take a look at our Amazon Video section.
- Are you rather interested in Windows 10 apps? You can visit our Windows 10 Apps Hub.
How can I watch Amazon Prime Video in Windows 10 app?
The new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of Prime Video is already in the Microsoft Store in a preview form.
If you click on the link, you are redirected to the Microsoft Store.
After you download the app and launch it, you will enter the sign-in process by specifying your country.
Next, you will be prompted for your e-mail address (or your phone no.) and then the password.
Of course, if you don’t have an Amazon account, you can always do so by pressing the Create your Amazon account button below.
That’s it, enjoy the app!
What can you watch in the Windows 10 Amazon Prime Video app?
Here’s an excerpt from the Microsoft Store description of the app:
Watch movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, Hunters, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and much more.
- Download videos to watch offline – anywhere, anytime.
- Rent or buy thousands of titles including new release movies, popular TV shows, and more (not available in all countries/regions).
- With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can subscribe to more than 150 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime (not available in all countries/regions).
- With X-Ray, view IMDb information about the actors, songs, and trivia for videos as you stream.
What do you think about the new Windows 10 Amazon Prime Video app? Share your thoughts in a comment below.