Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Just a while back we told you that the MyHeritage DNA kit was up for sale at a massive 50% off, and now we have more great news for genetics lovers!
AncestryDNA, another super awesome DNA kit, is now available at only 48$, which is 60% from its usual 119$ price. The deal is available only today, for Black Friday, so make sure to check it out on this link.
Here’s a brief description of the product:
- A FEW SIMPLE STEPS: Discover your DNA story with our easy-to-follow instructions. Simply activate your DNA kit online and return your saliva sample in the prepaid package to our state-of-the-art lab. In roughly six to eight weeks, your results will be ready online.
- DNA + TRAITS: AncestryDNA + Traits lets you discover 35+ of your most interesting traits, allowing you to explore how your genes might have influenced a range of appearance, sensory, fitness, nutrient, and other personal characteristics—like endurance fitness, heart rate recovery, and more.
- PRECISE ETHNICITY AND LIVING RELATIVES: A more precise ethnicity estimate with greater geographic detail and in-depth historical insights connects you to the places in the world where your story started—from unique regions to living relatives.
- BUILD A FAMILY TREE: With an Ancestry subscription you can combine what you learn from your DNA with over 100 million family trees and billions of records for more insight into your genealogy and origins.
- PROTECTING PRIVACY: When you send in your DNA test kit, we employ industry-standard security measures in all stages of our process, work to protect your data, and give you control over it—with data encryption, secure databases, and easy-to-use controls.
Powered by data from Ancestry, you will be able to trace your ancestors’ journeys over time. And now you can do so at a very special price.
Once you’ve bought the kit, you can easily activate it and return your saliva sample in a prepaid package.