- If you're having trouble uninstalling powerful software such as antivirus, then you need Ashampoo Uninstaller 10.
- This amazing software removal tool will completely remove your installed security suite.
- It also monitors the location of files, installed browser plugins, and more modules.
- Uninstaller 10 also scans installed browser plugins from Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.
Any company that provides customer service for software products will tell you that one of their primary concerns is the fact that users complain about not being able to fully remove apps from their systems.
For instance, security programs are the most difficult to remove. This is one of the reasons for which many companies offer dedicated software removal tools that you can use in such cases.
AVG, Kaspersky, Ashampoo, and other companies create specific programs that will entirely remove their installed security suites.
Many of these tools embed plugins into third-party tools to protect you. Such a tool is your web browser, for example.
What is Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 and how can I get it?
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 is a potent software removal tool that enables you to list and remove installed apps.
This essential function can also be extended to the point where the program will also allow you to list more apps and save time by eliminating them all at once.
The Installation Monitor of the program sits silently in the background and checks out every app that installs itself on your system.
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 monitors the files’ location, browser plugins installed, and more modules. They’re all logged for removal later.
You can go back in time
You can also take a system snapshot to compare the before/after situation if you plan to install new software.
You can create a new snapshot, start the installation of your new software, and in case something does not go as planned – your system will slow down or an app crashes.
You can quickly check the snapshot and revert to a previous state when your system was working smoothly.
Uninstaller 10 also scans for installed browser plugins from Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. It will also advise you regarding your plugin’s popularity helping you to decide whether to remove it or not.
Here are some of its most important features:
- It comes with PC optimization features to speed up startup times and the overall performance of your PC
- It wipes leftovers from any apps that you uninstalled in Windows 10
- Uninstalls any unwanted programs and completely wipes them out from your drive.
- 14-day trial period to test the software and see if it matches your requirements
- It comes with deep scan technology for any remains localization and removal
- You can use it to delete and uninstall browser extensions and plug-ins
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10
Uninstaller 10 will remove even the most stubborn software and leave no trace of it.
We hope that our information helped you understand more about Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 software and its features.
If it doesn’t fit your requirements, you can also take a look at our selection with the best uninstaller software and pick another solution from there.
Did you use this tool? Leave us a feedback in the comments section below. It might be usefull for other users like yourself.