- Assassin's Creed Valhalla owners are concerned about the Uplay error they keep getting.
- As there isn't an official fix out there we will have to rely on some temporary workarounds.
- Carefully follow the steps listed in this article and you too will restore game functionality.
- Don't forget to visit our gaming hub for other interesting and useful fixes that you need.
If we had a nickel for every time a new game we purchased drove us past the point of rational thinking, we’d pretty much be millionaires by now.
Since that isn’t the case, we’re basically looking at two possibilities: uninstall the game and move on, or find a fix and resume playing.
If you decide to go with the second one, however, we might just be able to help you get past this annoying issue and resume your gameplay.
A lot of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla reported dealing with the Uplay error and not being able to find a solution for it.
Hi, I bought Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on the Epic games store. After purchasing it asked me to link my UPlay account which I have done and now it says UPlay Redeem Required every time I click on it I get an error on the bottom right corner saying An unexpected error has occurred. (102008)
How can I fix the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Uplay error?
But don’t worry, as there are workarounds capable of restoring game functionality, if you know exactly where to look.
Luckily for you, destiny brought you to the right place to make that happen. Here’s what you need to do:
- Exit the Epic Games Store.
- Exit Ubisoft Connect.
- Connect VPN to region you purchased the game.
- Start Ubisoft Connect and login.
- Start Epic Games Store and login.
- First time you get an error – Unable to activate license.
- Restart Epic Games Store.
- Game activated and you can download now.
- Disconnect VPN after license is activated.
Remember that this is far from being an official fix. Just treat this as a temporary workaround that worked for a lot of players that were in the same situation.
Was this guide helpful to you? Let us know in the dedicated comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.