Astroneer allows players to explore and reshape distant worlds. Gamers must explore the frontiers of outer space and risk their lives in the 25th-century gold rush. You’ll alter the terrain and extract valuable resources from both planets and moons. You can then trade these resources or craft them into new tools and vehicles.
Astroneer was only recently launched but already has tens of thousands of fans all over the world. Naturally, every player wants to have the game’s interface in their mother tongue. Currently, Astroneer supports 13 languages and you can easily change the game’s default language to another.
Astroneer: how to change the game’s language
1. Right click Astroneer > go to Properties > Set Launch Options
2. Type -culture=”VALUE”
3. Use the following list to set your preferred language. Replace “VALUE” with the language codes below:
German – de
English – en
Spanish – es
Catalan – es-ES
French – fr
Italian – it
Japanese – ja
Korean – ko
Dutch – nl
Polish – pl
Portuguese – pt
Russian – ru
Chinese – zh-hans
As you can see, Astroneer supports quite an impressive number of languages. Usually, most games don’t support so many languages when released.
However, many Astroneer players report the game’s translation is not very accurate for particular languages. For example, one Russian player reports that the Russian localization is inaccurate, with wrong item names — the same problem plaguing the Polish localization of the title.
We’re sure that System Era Softworks will provide gamers with more accurate translations of the user interface, but patience is required since Astroneer was launched only a few days ago.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Rockfish Games updates Everspace with new heavy-class ship, fixes and more
- The upcoming Endless Space 2 patch will fix the game’s performance bugs
- Fix: Everspace won’t start, crashes or freezes on Windows PCs