- Avast Cleanup Premium has been developed by one of the most experienced and oldest software companies in the world.
- The application comes with an advanced bloatware removal tool for removing unwanted files and applications from computers.
- Users have reported issues with Avast Cleanup not opening at times, but this problem can be fixed easily.
Avast Cleanup Premium has been developed by one of the most reliable and oldest software companies in the world. This means that its performance is expected to match the experience they have had. However, it is not uncommon to face issues with the application. Some users have raised concerns about Avast Cleanup not opening.
However, if you are facing this problem, it does not mean that that is the end of the road for you. This is because you can fix the problem easily without seeking any technical help. You do not even need to have technical skills to handle this issue.
Is CCleaner better than Avast cleanup?
Apart from the experience that the developers of this application have, CCleaner comes with some of the best features that make it stand out from its competitors. For instance, it has an advanced bloatware removal tool that scans an entire computer looking for unwanted files, apps, and any junk data for removal.
Avast Cleanup Premium comes with an interactive design that is easy to use. You do not need any help when cleaning up your computer. Avast came into view notoriety due to its antivirus software, but the brand now offers much more, including its own VPN, private browser, and registry cleanup.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a security-oriented cleaner and protection software, Avast Cleanup Premium is the tool for you. On the other hand, CCleaner is the safest choice if you need a tool fit for removing unwanted apps, optimizing your PC health checker, and boosting your pc performance.
What can I do if Avast Cleanup won’t open?
1. Uninstall Avast Cleanup
- Right-click the Windows start button and select Apps and Features.
- Select Apps and Features on the left panel.
- Click on Avast Cleanup on the list of applications.
- Select Uninstall.
- Click Yes to give permission for the uninstallation process to begin.
- Click Uninstall on the Avast Cleanup Premium setup window that appears.
- If you wish, click on the checkbox next to Delete all backups and log files and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the uninstallation process completes and then click on Done.
2. Reinstall Avast Cleanup
- Download the Avast Cleanup Premium setup file to your computer.
- Right-click on the downloaded setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes to give permission for the installation to begin.
- When Avast Cleanup Premium opens, you can review the terms of the agreement and then click Install now.
- Wait for the installation to complete. You can now start the maintenance scan.
What can I do if a face an unexpected problem or suspected bug?
Sometimes, you might face an unexpected problem or a suspected bug with Avast Cleanup Premium. When this happens, it is always advisable to report the problem or suspect bug to Avast support.
However, you have to make sure that you send a detailed description of the problem. You should also include the version of Windows OS you are using, your computer’s brand and graphics card, the error message produced, and any changes on your computer after installing Avast Cleanup.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.