- The Belkin Network USB Hub is an amazing tool that is being used worldwide due to its sharing capabilities.
- Many users are reporting that the Belkin Network USB Hub is not working in Windows 10 and in this article, we are exploring how you can fix this.
- Check out our Software Hub for an amazing collection of useful guides and articles.
- In our dedicated Fix Hub you'll find more related articles, so make sure to check it out.
Apparently, for some users, there are a lot of problems with the Belkin Network USB Hub in Windows 10.
The fact that Microsoft released Windows 10 has affected a lot of users who had to update their drivers and, in many situations, they have been experiencing annoying issues.
In a previous article, we explored how you can fix the USB 3.0 issues, as well as problems with external hard drives.
This time, some users are complaining that their Network USB Hub from Belkin doesn’t work with Windows 10 or has other problems:
I have the Belkin Network USB Hub (Part # F5L009) and have used it successfully in Windows XP through Windows 8.0. Upgrading to Win 8.1, however, has broken it and I can no longer connect to my scanner and inkjet printer attached to it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the software to no avail. The program connects to the hub and shows me the devices attached to it, but I cannot connect to and use them. During the reinstall on Win 8.1, Windows complained about SXUPTP driver, which I’ve seen elsewhere in the forums. Why did this work on Win 8.0, but not on Win 8.1? This really stinks and I’m ready to try rolling back to Win 8.0 because I really need my scanner and printer.
How can I fix Belkin Network Hub issues on Windows 10?
1. Scan your system for malware
Malicious software may trigger a wide array of problems on your Windows computer. Make sure that your machine is malware and virus-free by running a full system scan.
In that matter, we recommend that you use Malwarebytes. It’s the perfect Internet security system that protects your PC from all sorts of online vulnerabilities.
The real-time protection of Malwarebytes helps keep your device safe from trojans, spyware, ransomware, worms, or viruses.
Once you download it, the interface is intuitive and very easy to use. All you need to do is to click on the Scan Now button on the Malwarebytes window. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine option.
MalwarebytesThis amazing software offers total protection for your browser and device. Get the best deal now!
2. Install Sxuptp.inf drivers
- Close the Belkin network hub’s tray application.
- Download the latest version of SX Virtual Link.
- Extract all of the files.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to sx-virtual_link_win_3120s-33a3120FilesBinSxcsapiWinVistaX64 if you are running a 64 bit OS.
- If you are running a 32 bit OS navigate to sx-virtual_link_win_3120s-33a3120FilesBinSxcsapiWinVista.
- Right-click on Sxuptp.inf and select Install from the menu.
3. Check your firewall
Make sure that your firewall is not blocking the Belkin Network USB Hub.
You can either add Belkin to the list of exceptions or you can temporarily disable your firewall software.
That is all. We hope that one of the above solutions will help fix the Belkin Network Hub issues. If you have more suggestions or recommendations, let us know in the comments section below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in September 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.