From the invention of the first 3D printer in the year 1986, the technology has evolved incredibly, reducing in size and becoming more efficient and user-friendly overall.
It has never been easier to make 3D printed action figures. The most important step is to invest in a good 3D printer that allows you to create detailed action figures, is easy to use, and fits your price range.
Because the market is now full of a large range of 3D printers, it can be overwhelming to do the research required in order to make an informed decision.
That’s where this buying guide comes in handy, offering you a quick and effective overview of the best offers on 3D printers on the market. Read on to find out more details.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Best deals on 3D printers for action figures
- Silent motherboard with strong anti-interference
- Stable motion performance
- Can resume printing
- Customer service is not responsive
The Official Creality Ender 3 V2 printer is one of our picks for the mid-range price category printers that can make action figures from the comfort of your own home.
This printer offers a 220x220x250mm total building volume and features a very useful technology that allows the machine to automatically fill the resin tank.
- Easy to set up in just 3 steps
- Resume print & sensor detection
- Lifetime technical support
- The instruction manual is not so clear
The ANYCUBIC Mega S Upgrade FDM 3D Printer is our second pick in the mid-range 3D printers category that allows you to create beautiful action figures.
This 3D printer uses FDM technology for the drying of resin layers, and the company claims that it can build models 8 times faster, and 9 times more accurate than other printers.
- Affordable price
- Photon Slicer software included – offers a very user-friendly menu
- Uses a carbon filtration system
- A minimum layer height of 25 microns
- The quality of the print could be improved, but it is good considering the price range
The ANYCUBIC Photon 3D printer, the cheapest option found in this buying guide, is a great option that allows you to build action figures easily.
This 3D printer uses a 2560 x 1440 px UV LCD screen that dries out each layer of material that was printed and has a volume of 115 x 65 x 155 mm.
- Compact and good looking device
- The company claims to produce same-quality designs 3 times faster than the competition
- Very useful software that helps streamline the production of action figures
- Can be adapted with a UV curing unit
- Great printing quality
- Small building surface but enough for making action figures
The FabPro 3D Systems is another great 3D printer that fits into the higher price range section but offers amazing print quality and fast processing speeds.
This 3D printer offers a build volume of 125 x 70 x 120 mm, with a minimum layer thickness of 30 microns.
- Two 1kg Spools of PLA come included in the package
- Simplify 3D that makes it easier than ever to control every aspect of your 3D printing process
- WiFi/Ethernet Connectivity that offers remote control
- Supports full duplication printing
MakerGear M3-ID, our top pick for the more expensive 3D printers available on the market, offers a very good quality action figure capability and can use two different colored materials at the same time to create them.
Owning a fast and reliable 3D printer can streamline the process of creating the best action figures you can imagine.
This list contains 3D printers from all price ranges and offers you an efficient overview of the pros and cons of each model.
Please feel free to let us know if you found this guide helpful, and what option you chose to purchase, by using the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can easily make action figures with a 3D printer.