Whenever you are looking to replace your old monitor, you’ll probably be looking for a couple of new features in the new one. This can include anything from a bigger screen to better resolution, color quality, refresh rate and more.
The Internet is filled with monitors from a variety of manufacturers. As such, it is impossible to go on your local electronics website and look for a monitor and not come up with at least 5 results that suit your taste.
Such would be the case with BenQ monitors, as they are made to satisfy everyone. This includes the typical office worker to the avid PC gamer looking for immersion.
That is why we decided to create a list of what we think are the best BenQ monitors you should buy, based on a number of criteria.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
The monitor is also easy on the eyes thanks to the BenQ exclusive Eye-Care Technology with Low Blue Light Technology and Flicker-Free performance.
The BenQ GW2480 also features the ideal combination of LED and IPS technologies, thus delivering a new level of visual enjoyment with truly authentic colors.
- 24 inch Full HD 1080P IPS panel
- 23. 8” Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920×1080 resolution
- Built-in speakers
- If you value sound quality, you are better off using separate speakers
It features a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, flicker-free, and response time of 2 ms. All of these make this 27-inch 16:9 LED monitor deliver the ultimate visual enjoyment.
- 2ms response time for lightning-fast gaming performance
- ZeroFlicker technology
- Low Blue Light Technology
- The HDMI port can be a bit sensitive
BenQ ZOWIE RL2455S
These include the Black equalizer, display mode, Smart Scaling, 1ms GTG, HDMI, and 12M:1 dynamic contrast ratios which provide an excellent visual experience while gaming.
- 24-inch 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD Display
- 1ms response time
- Optimized display presets for RTS, FPS, and Fighting Game modes
- Flicker-free technology
- Compatible with Console and PC platforms
- The HDMI ports are sensitive, especially when you have two plugged
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
This also includes the BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P, which features some very clear images that will give you an edge over your online competition.
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate
- 1ms Response Time (GTG)
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology
- Doesn’t come with a display port
That, along with the revolutionary CAD/CAM, animation and darkroom modes enhance display settings make it excellent for graphics designers, and even gaming to some extent.
- Exclusive AQColor technology
- View files side-by-side with DualView.
- Ergonomic features
- Eye care technology ZeroFlicker filters out harmful blue light, automatically adjust screen brightness based on your
- surroundings and eliminates annoying flickering.Brightness:350 cd/㎡
- The price tag
Closing thoughts on BenQ monitors
BenQ is a manufacturer of many electronic devices but has yet to make a name for itself in the computer monitor market. Their products are relatively high-quality, and they have merchandise that can suit pretty much any taste.
However, the real selling point of BenQ monitors is their relatively low-price when compared to the specs that they have, making them a go-to choice when building a PC on a budget.