- Ads can be really annoying when browsing the web. A solution is to use an Adblock browser for your PC.
- If you are looking for a free adblocker browser for your PC, you can choose any of the apps presented.
- With plenty of security features, you’ll find below a great Adblock browser for your Windows 10 PC
- Not decided yet? Our list of browsers with a built-in Adblock or add-ons is exactly what you need.
Having an adblocker these days is crucial in order to have a good experience online. The number of ads that some websites use can become annoying, and this can affect even the most patient of users.
Some adblockers are better than others though, and some browsers are more efficient than others at using these them.
In this article, we will explore some of the best AdBlock browsers for PC that have powerful and merciless adblockers.
What is the best browser that blocks ads?
Opera has a dedicated built-in adblocker that detects and blocks ad scripts the moment you request a webpage. As a result, webpages load faster and users no longer need to install third-party addons.
According to tests, when the adblocker is enabled, content-rich pages load up to 90% faster. As you can see, these numbers are pretty impressive. This means that you can use Opera even on an old PC.
Opera’s powerful and reliable adblocker can also block malicious ads enhancing browser security.
If you want to support your favorite websites, you can add them to your list of exceptions and the browser will allow them to load ads.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- Fully customizable UI with themes, modes, sidebar display, and keyboard combo included
- Turbo mode to further enhance speed
- Integrated adblocker to eliminate distractions, optimize web pages loading times and streamline your browsing experience
- Integrated VPN tool to anonymize your browsing and unblock geo-restricted content
- Integrated snapshot tool to capture your screen effortlessly
- Customizable workflow and workspaces with instant messaging and social media apps like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to chat, explore and stay in touch with the latest news without leaving your browser’s windows
OperaReimagine browsing: faster, better, 100% private and ad-free. Get 0 interruptions with Opera’s powerful built-in adblocker!
UR Browser is by far one of the best browsers available on the market.
What makes this software option stand out from the crowd is its incredibly versatile user interface, very fast loading speeds, and access to a wide range of customization tools, including add-ons and extensions.
You can find a great range of specific and powerful adblockers to use with UR Browser, and once you install them, the annoying pop-ups and ads will be gone completely.
One of the most important factors when judging browsers on their usability level is the speed for loading webpages, how well they perform streaming, and also how fast they are able to download files.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- Extremely fast at loading webpages no matter their complexity
- Performs downloads up to 4 times faster than other browsers
- Streams online video perfectly without any lag
- Offers incredibly powerful encryption services
UR BrowserEnjoy fast, private, and ad-free browsing with a top-range browsing solution!
Even though Chrome is a very well known browser, and is in its own right among the best when it comes to performance, it can’t be compared to UR or Opera when it comes to versatility and processing speed.
Chrome offers a wide range of visual customization options as well, and the wide range of add-ons found in the Chrome Store allows you to expand the capabilities of this software a lot.
You can find a good range of adblockers in the Store, but the capability of really stopping those ads lacks a bit.
Google Chrome comes in third place because due to its resource usage. In this browser, every new open tab is considered a new process, and that can slow down your PC considerably.
This software can work well on medium and high-end PC’s, but shouldn’t even be tried on low-end devices.
Mozilla Firefox is another great software that allows you to browse the Internet without having to deal with ads constantly.
This software allows you to visually customize it even more than Chrome, and the processing speeds are way faster.
There is one thing that Mozilla Firefox has in common with Google Chrome, and that is the fact that it can’t compete with the loading and download speeds of Opera or UR Browser.
This software has a medium system impact so it can be used on medium to low-end PC’s, but the clocking speeds of loading the same page is far slower than UR Browser, and a bit better than Chrome.
Firefox got the 4th place in this article because the ad-blocking extensions are not as efficient as the ones found in either Opera, Chrome, or UR Browser.
In this article, we found out why Opera and UR Browser are by far the best options if you want a stable, fast, secure, and dependable browser.
These two browsers give you the speed of Chrome and Firefox combined, and with a lower system impact than in both of those options.
Feel free to let us know your opinion about these browsers with adblocking capabilities, by using the comment section below.
FAQ: Learn more about adblockers
- Do ad blockers track you?
While it’s still unclear which adblockers track users’ browsing activity, some of them do indeed track users. To avoid this, check our guide including the best browser with built-in adblockers or add-ons blockers.
- Do ad blockers prevent viruses?
Adblockers do not prevent malware or viruses attacks, they only block ads and tracking cookies. If you want to secure your PC, check our guide with the best antivirus solution without false positive alerts.
- How do I block ads on Android?
To block them on an Android device, use any of these great adblockers for your Android phone or tablet.