- The best video capture card provides the best facility for Twitch live streaming.
- One of the coolest options offers overlays, alerts, and other amazing feats.
- If you're looking for the best buy capture card, don't miss out on this epic sale.
- The ultimate Twitch capture card deals guarantee the quality of recording and resolution as well as multiple streaming platform support.
Game capture cards add new functionality to your computer or gaming console. They are designed to record audio, video, and gameplay so that you can show them off to your friends or followers on the Internet.
In this article, we focused on finding the 5 best game capture cards for Twitch that you can buy from Amazon.
Some devices on this list even support live streaming on Twitch, OBS, XSplit, YouTube, RECentral, and other streaming services.
And, if you’re lucky enough to find a card that delivers zero delays, you can play games while streaming.
Note: All the prices and offers in this article are subject to change, so be sure to check the official product page to get the latest deal. If the product or offer you’re looking for is no longer available, you can try to find it on its official manufacturer page or get another one from our list.
Is it better to stream with a capture card?
Many of the more popular Twitch users stream and game on a PC using a two-PC setup. In these terms, they’ll need a capture card.
With one PC for gaming and one for streaming duties, the capture card sends the video signal from the gaming PC to the streaming/recording PC.
Keep in mind that capture cards provide the best facility for live streaming and also if you wish to transform your old sources of movies like DVDs into HD format.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Now, let’s discover what are the most efficient options you can use to get the best out of this experience.
What capture card do Twitch streamers use?
- Supports USB 3.0 Type C to play games while recording with minimal delays (Instant Gameview)
- Add facecam, overlays, alerts, and others (Stream Command)
- Record videos retroactively (Flashback Recording)
- Record 1080p videos with 60fps
- Live commentary support
- Doesn’t support H.264 encoding
With the Elgato HD60 game capture card from Corsair, you can record and stream your gameplay in full HD. It has integrated support for Twitch, YouTube, and others.
The device supports Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI) for the input, along with an HDMI passthrough for the output.
If you choose to use this capture card, you’ll be able to stream and record your finest gaming moment, offering a stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps.
The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube in a snap. Also, with Stream Command, customizing your stream layout would be done without any limits.
- 4Kp60 HDR recording, passthrough, and ultra-wide resolution
- 4k video editing software included (CyberLink PowerDirector)
- Play uncompressed videos on PC monitors with no latency
- 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound support
- 3 preset RGB lighting modes
- Live streaming support
- Setup instructions can be complicated
The Live Gamer from AVerMedia offers you several great features, among which you have to consider the 4K with 60fps HDR and Full HD 240fps support.
The game capture card is ideal for video recording and live streaming. It can be used with various software applications such as Twitch, OBS, XSplit, and RECentral.
Its Ultra-Low Latency for broadcasting and recording PS4 Pro and Xbox One X would offer you a smooth and complete experience.
AverMedia is extremely popular among worldwide users, so it is no longer a surprise that it’s pretty efficient.
- There is no latency when you use the HDMI loop out port
- It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, Windows 7/8/10
- It is very suitable to use it for game live streaming
- Compatible with all 1080P or 720P HDMI devices
- Can support HDCP 1080P with 60FPS
- Lights may blink without any known reason why
Streaming your best gaming moments can be very exciting, both for you and your viewers, especially when you are covering important content.
However, you need a good game capture card to make sure everything goes smoothly, and the MiraBox Capture Card is one such device.
It works on all mainstream OSes, and it is compatible with all 1080 and 720p devices, so unless your monitor is a 4K monster, you’ll be just fine.
For those of you who are beginners, keep in mind that it is very easy to set up and there is no need to install a driver. Also, it is compatible with multiple operating systems like Windows 7/8/10, Linux, or Mac OS.
- Supports multiple streaming, including OBS, Twitch, and Skype
- 4 channels, 4 HDMI input ports, and 4 embedded audio
- Input resolution up to 2048×2160 pixels
- Set up multiple devices on one host
- Features unlimited recording
- Doesn’t capture 4K video
Magewell’s Pro Capture Quad HDMI is a feature-rich HD video capture card that can be used for recording videos and live streaming, including Twitch.
Keep in mind that it has a PCIe Gen2 x4 host interface and supports any DirectShow application.
With a 10-bit video processing engine, it includes various video editing options, such as color adjustment, cropping, and deinterlace.
It is ideal for any video capture application, including live streaming and it’s also compatible with any DirectShow application.
Any game capture card from this list is suitable for recording your gameplay and streaming it on Twitch, OBS, YouTube, and others. But they distinguish themselves by feature set.
Therefore, you should carefully explore your options before deciding what to buy from Amazon to improve your overall gaming experience.