Best GPU Support Bracket [Out of 5 most popular right now]
Explore the list of sturdy support brackets for GPU
- A sturdy GPU support bracket can hold the heavy graphics card on your computer in its place and prevent it from damaging the motherboard.
- This guide will share the list of popular GPU support brackets available in the market.
The graphics card is one of the most vital components of a gaming computer. With time, manufacturers have started manufacturing cards larger and heavier than before.
Moreover, with the change in alignment within the CPU, they need more support to prevent damage within the unit. This support can be provided by GPU support brackets available in the market.
In this guide, we will discuss some of the best GPU support brackets to help you choose the one that suits your needs. Let’s start!
What to look for when choosing a good GPU support bracket?
Installing a GPU support bracket is a good way to prevent your GPU from sagging and protect your motherboard from stress. Here are some of the points that you need to consider before buying one:
- Stability – The GPU support brace should be designed in a way that it can hold the GPU no matter how larger or heavier it may be and prevent it from damaging other components.
- Easy to install – Installing the support bracket should not be complicated, so go for a minimalistic design.
- Sturdiness – To provide stronger support, it should be of metal or heavy-duty plastic. Also, it should have either rubber pads or a magnetic base to stick it to the place.
- Compatible with the device – When finalizing a support bracket for GPU, check the product’s dimensions to ensure that it will fit in your computer case.
- Pocket-friendly – Another thing to consider is the price; a support brace is important to protect your PC components from future damage but investing too much money is also unnecessary, especially when you can get a decent one at a fair price.
- Aesthetically pleasing – If you want the support bracket to blend in with the components, then buy the bracket that either comes with RGB light or is black.
What are the best GPU support brackets?
1. MHQJRH Brace Support – Best vertical bracket
- Anodized by Aluminium alloy CNC process
- Support and bottom modules have anti-slip mats
- Compatible with Chassis configuration of traditional ITX and MATX
- It doesn’t have a magnetic base
Made of all aluminum, MHQJRH Brace Support gives strong and long-lasting support to your GPU. This GPU support bracket can easily fit inside the case as you can adjust the installation height according to your needs. It also comes with anti-slip mats for better protection.
This vertical GPU support bracket can support graphics cards of any size. Also, you can adjust the support bracket, and it is quite stable after installation. It prevents GPU from falling over and protects the PCIE socket in the motherboard.
2. nkomax Graphics Card GPU Brace Support – Minimalistic design
- Aluminum alloy body with a magnet on button
- Comes with an anti-scratch pad
- Handy and can be easily installed
- Doesn’t work with tall cases
nkomax Graphics Card GPU Brace Support is a support bracket with a minimal design that is sturdy and provides support to your GPUs. This all-aluminum brace is compatible with several chassis configurations, including traditional and long power supply bays.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
The magnet at the bottom makes it more stable and prevents the GPU from sinking, protecting the motherboard from getting damaged. It has a tool-free screw design which makes it easy to install.
3. upHere Addressable RGB Brace – Best for heavy GPUs
- Has rubber pads
- RHB strips and 16.8 million colors to choose
- Sturdy design with slide rail for adjustment
- Not good for custom build
With addressable RGB, this UpHere GPU support bracket can be used for a variety of graphics cards. It comes with a rubber pad to protect your GPU from getting damaged. You can use it with almost all motherboards and customize RGB lights to sync with them.
It is aesthetically pleasing, with a strong and durable metal body. This brace comes with six screws to install, which can be overwhelming for some. The support brace has a single 5-volt 3-pin for connection and comes with a 1-year warranty.
4. EZDIY-FAB GPU Holder – Best for medium-weight GPUs
- Sturdy aluminum alloy build
- Adjustable with universal support arm design
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- Doesn’t have structural integrity
Next on the list is the EZDIY-FAB GPU Holder, which looks quite simple and can handle the weight of almost all medium-weight GPUs available. The GPU holder comes with two kinds of rubber pads; the smaller one doesn’t let the small bracket touch the fan blade of the GPU.
This support bracket is made of aluminum and can keep your GPU from sinking and prevent it from damaging the motherboard. It is horizontal and can be installed with ease. This brace comes with a matte black look that blends in with various GPUs to maintain the overall aesthetics.
5. Cooler Master ELV8– Suitable for RGB enthusiasts
- 3 pins to screw and slider to adjust
- Works with all GPUs
- Aesthetic design with addressable RGB
- Magnet is not that strong
- The power cable is a bit short
With addressable RGB lightning and adjustable support, Cooler Master ELV8 protects your GPU from sagging and bending. This bracket reduces stress on your motherboard from the weight of the graphics card and can hold the heaviest GPUs with ease.
This brace comes with a tool-free slider which makes it easy to adjust it both vertically and horizontally. Also, you can personalize the lighting to be compatible with MSI and Gigabyte motherboards. The bracketed material is steel and heavy-duty plastic, and the product comes with a two-year warranty.
So, these are the best GPU support brackets available in the market that you can choose from. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have any questions or concerns related to GPU brackets. We will be happy to help!
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.