Owning a pair of good speakers can make or break a party, but even if you’re not planning on throwing the ultimate New Year’s get-together, a good set of speakers can make a big difference.
Wheater you enjoy listening to your favorite music from the comfort of your own couch, work in a music studio or just want to have a full sound experience when watching your favorite shows and movies, KRK has the perfect set of speakers for you.
In order to help you choose from the wide range of speakers options from KRK, this buying guide will give you an important overview of what each option has to offer, and also a link so you can purchase them fast.
Best deals on KRK speakers to grab today
KRK RP5 G-4
The KRK RP5 speaker set is the first in this list as the price range is the most accessible, but still offers an incredibly powerful and crisp sound experience.
This set of speakers from KRK has a professional-grade 5-inches studio monitor that can play almost any frequency in existence, and it uses a bi-amp set up for those of you that want really powerful volume.
- One 5-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter on each speaker
- The built-in amplifier is a Class D power
- Drivers that were built from scratch to bolster the latest KRK advancements
- LCD visual ds-driven equalizer
- Even though the set can be bought at an affordable price for this quality, the overall maximum sound volume could be louder
KRK RP7 G-4
The KRK speakers model RP7 G-4 is the middle-ground set of speakers released in the acclaimed KRK generation 4 speaker models.
This set of speakers has all the capabilities of the previous model presented in this list, but feature a bigger (7-inches) professional-grade studio monitor that flaunts its double amplifier.
Because of the size of the 7 inches matching woofers, this set sounds a lot louder than the predecessor model.
- Tweeter and woofers made with Kevlar for a crisp sound with no reverberations
- Class D power amp
- More powerful sound than the KRK RP5 G-4
- The same incredible quality of sound with no problem to replay both low, mid, and high-pitch sounds to perfection
- No problems have been reported with these speakers
KRK RP10 G-4
The RP10 G-4 is the top of the range 3-way speaker from KRK’s 4th Generation series, offering crystal-clear studio-level sound quality, no reverberations, more power than the previous versions.
The big difference between the RP8 and RP7 models from KRK is the extra set of features available for it, a bigger woofer for a more well-dispersed sound, a mid-frequency driver and the total sound volume power.
- KRK application that allows you to correct the way the speaker emits sounds (depending on the size and type of room you’re using it in)
- Built-in visual DSP EQ with 25 available presets
- Enclosure made with low resonance materials for reduced distortion
- 10-inches woofer made with Kevlar Aramid Fiber
- 4,5-inches mid-driver
- 1-inch tweeter
- Even though the price is well justified for the quality of sound that this model produces, it might be too big for some users considering it’s for only one speaker and not the pair
Conclusion on KRK speakers
KRK has released the latest 4th generation speakers that offer a great improvement from the last generation, and they have an option for every price range.
If you don’t want to invest too much in a set of KRK speakers but still appreciate sound quality, the KRK RP5 G-4 is perfect for you.
In case you don’t mind spending a bit more for a bigger woofer setup, then the KRK RP7 G-4 is the best option for you.
If you want top-of-the-range quality with other amazing features and a 3-way setup, the best option is the KRK RP10 model from the 4th generation.