- Doing anything on your laptop in the middle of the day can be quite frustrating if the sun reflects on your screen.
- This article will show you a list of laptops with matte or anti-glare displays that make it easier to see your screen when it's exposed to daylight.
- Make sure to check out our thorough Laptops Section if you want to explore some other awesome laptop lists.
- To ensure you'll always make informed buying decisions, do not hesitate to visit our Buying Guides Hub.
Using your laptop during the day can be quite frustrating, especially at noon. If your device is not equipped with a suitable display, you will not be able to see much on your screen when the sunlight shines on it.
Because of this, many manufacturers created special anti-glare screens to solve this problem. We will provide you with a list of laptops of all purposes and different prices that have matte or anti-glare displays.
What are the 5 best laptops with anti-glare screens?
- 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal subscription included
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor up to 2.6 GHz
- 64GB eMMC flash storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard
- 4GB of RAM is not optimal if you're using Google Chrome
Our best budget-oriented choice is the ASUS L406. The laptop has a portable design, being just 0.7 Inches thin and 2.87 lbs. Moreover, it doesn’t include fans, keeping the noise levels down even during prolonged work.
In addition, it comes with a 14-inch matte display with thin bezels, ensuring optimal screen brightness and clarity while exposed to any light intensity, and a long-lasting battery.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor up to 3.7GHz
- 4GB upgradable DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10S operating system already installed
- Long battery life
- No USB-Type C
The Dell Inspiron 14 is more expensive, but it is also more powerful, and it comes with increased SSD storage. The amount of RAM is still 4GB, but you have an option to choose 8GB for extra money.
In addition, the 128GB SSD will help you transfer your work files, movies, and multimedia fast, and the 14-inch LED-backlit display comes with anti-glare functionality.
The 10th gen Intel CPU is more than capable of running every-day apps while also having a compact and pleasing design.
- Pre-installed Google Play Store
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor
- WLED-backlit display with an 82% screen to body ratio
- Below-average performance
If you are a fan of Google Chrome and you want a light and classy laptop to carry around everywhere for work, HP Chromebook is perfect for you.
The laptop has an attractive look, with a 14-inch diagonal anti-glare display. Additionally, the battery lasts for long periods of time and the keyboard is backlit.
- Full HD display
- Processor Intel Core 6th Generation i7-6600U Processor up to 3.40 GHz
- Comes with Windows 10 Pro
- 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- No backlit keyboard
Dell Latitude is a good choice for those who like to keep multiple tabs opened because the laptop is more powerful, offering 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD.
Moreover, the laptop has a cool design and is very light, making it easy to carry around. Its 14-inch display comes with anti-glare, so you don’t have to worry about the sun.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8750H Processor up to 4.1GHz
- 15.6-inch FHD Infinity Edge Anti Glare display
- High-Quality case with a compact footprint
- 16GB DDR4 RAM memory
- The chassis and the touchpad seem to collect fingerprints
If you’re looking for an anti-glare display and you’re also a gamer, you should check Dell XPS 9570. The laptop has really good specs for its price, so you can play anything you want during all times of day without worrying about the sun.
In addition, this laptop comes with fast 512GB SSD, a dedicated GPU which, paired with the CPU, makes for a great combo when gaming.
This list should provide you with everything you need to know about laptops that have anti-glare displayers.
Don’t hesitate to share your suggestions or personal experiences with us by using the comment section below.
FAQ: Learn more about laptop screens
- How can I see my laptop screen in the sun?
The best way to be able to use your laptop in the sun is to invest in a laptop with an anti-glare display.
- Which display is better in sunlight?
Anti-glare displays are the best to use in sunlight.
- Why can’t I see my screen in the sun?
The reason which you can’t see your screen when in the sun is that the light reflects on the surface of the display. Check out our guide on display color calibration software.