MS Office is the world’s foremost office suite. Therefore, a lot of users look for Windows laptops that come with MS Office preinstalled or one-year Office 365 subscriptions.
These are some discounted laptops that include MS Office software (full versions or trial packages) or Office 365 subscriptions users can snap up.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Check out these offers for Microsoft Office laptops
Microsof Surface Pro 6
The Surface Pro 6 is one of the most highly rated Windows 2-in-1 tablet PCs. Thus, users can utilize it both as a laptop or tablet. Although this one isn’t the latest in its series, it still offers more than enough for most users.
The SP 6 has a 12.3-inch display with a very decent 2,736 x 1,824 resolution. It comes with either Intel i5 or i7 processors depending on which model you go for. The highest spec SP model also incorporates 16 GB RAM and a whopping 1 TB storage.
- Quality display
- 2-in-1 tablet and laptop flexibility
- Lots of storage
- Integrated Intel UHD 620 graphics adapter isn’t ideal for system resource-heavy multimedia software
Microsoft Surface Pro 2
The Surface Pro 2 is one of the older SP laptop/tablets that Microsoft has upgraded to Windows 10 Home without the silly S Mode. Now the SP 2 incorporates an updated quad-core Kaby Lake i7 Intel processor.
It boasts a 13.5-inch VDU with a 2,256 x 1,504 resolution, which is higher than full HD. Its RAM and storage specs are much the same as the Surface Pro 6’s specifications.
Thus, this is still a solid choice laptop for productivity users; but multimedia users will probably prefer a PC with discrete Nvidia or AMD GPUs.
- Decent display resolution
- Good battery life
- Can be utilized as laptop or tablet
- Available with 12-month Office 365 subscription for six users
- Can’t run many of the latest Windows 10 games
- Getting a little dated
Dell Latitude 3190
The Dell Latitude 3190 is a budget 2-in-1 laptop/tablet primarily for an education market. It’s a relatively low spec notebook PC that incorporates an Intel Celeron N4100 processor, 8 GB RAM, and 256 GB storage.
As a notebook, it does offer a good battery that can last up to 12 hours. Although this might be a little basic for some users, it’s still sufficient for MS Office users.
- Good battery
- Lightweight notebook that offers 2-in-1 flexibility
- 2010 MS Office Professional Plus pre-installed on Latitude 3190s retailing on Amazon
- Substandard 11.6-inch display
- No good for gaming
- Will get outdated fairly quickly
The laptop’s processor is more than adequate for multitasking, office suite software, and video streaming. However, the L402WA’s 4 GB RAM and 32 GB storage amounts might be a little limited for some users.
Nevertheless, this is a very cheap laptop that’s fine for productivity purposes.
- Retailing at less than $200
- Bundled with a one-year Office 365 subscription (on Amazon)
- Optional free upgrade for Windows 10 Pro
- Its Windows 10 S platform restricts software choice.
- Don’t get it for games and Photoshop image editing
Acer Aspire 1 A114-32-C1YA
Aspire 1 is an entry-level 14-inch laptop. This laptop includes a full HD display, which is pretty good for a PC retailing at less than $300. It also incorporates an Intel Celeron N4000 processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, and integrated Intel UHD graphics adapter.
For sure, this isn’t much of a laptop for games, but it’s still adequate for utilizing most office suite software, browsing, and video playback.
- Very cheap
- Plenty of ports
- Comes with a one-year Office 365 subscription
- Limited storage and RAM
- Can’t play many of the latest Windows games on it
Closing thoughts on Microsoft Office laptops
Those are some of the laptops with Microsoft Office users can snap up at discounted rates.
Although you can get MS Office separately, the laptops listed above come with the software preinstalled or one-year Office 365 subscriptions with which you can utilize Word and Excel.