Nowadays, the Internet connection speed on your gaming rig is very important, especially if you want to play online games.
The experience will mainly depend on your Internet speed and your ISP, but another critical aspect is the network card that you’re using.
Investing in one that was built for gaming is a must for a full gaming experience, so this article will provide you with all the details needed to make an informed decision.
Check out the best deals on network cards for gaming and choose the one that best fits your budget and needs.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on network cards for gaming?
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant
- Features an antenna to allow WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- Speeds of up to 867 Mbps
- A USB port is needed to work
The GC-WB867D-I network card from Gigabyte is a compelling and yet affordable network card option for gaming that will surely cover all your needs.
This Bluetooth 4.2-enabled network card uses a Dual-Band frequency of 2.4 Ghz/5.8Ghz, to enable you to experience gaming without any lag.
- Affordable price
- Relatively good speeds offered
- Can be easily set up
- Users have reported that the card can overheat after a long usage
The TP-Link N150 network card is very affordable but a good network card for your gaming experience.
This card features a PCI Express connector that allows 150 Mbps connections and is compatible with a wide range of PCI Express slots.
- 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Built for high-performance online gaming and video streaming with 4K quality
- Detachable antennas
- No cons found for the price it has
The TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 offers an affordable device that allows you to play games online at a decent speed and features 2 antennas with dual-band wireless 2.4Gb/5Gb speed.
This long-range network card uses the patented TP-Link Heat Sink Technology to disperse the built-up heat efficiently.
- PCIe network interface that is fully compatible with desktop PCs
- Perfect for online gaming, and also capable of HD streaming and downloading large files
- Low-profile bracket included
- Compatibility issues with Windows 10
The TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 network card is another very good option that gives you all the speed required in order to play games without any interruptions.
This powerful device uses a dual-band connection, is wireless-enabled with a PCI express adapter that uses 3 antennas for incredibly smooth connections.
- External antenna base that uses a magnetic system for easily fixing it anywhere
- Supports MU-MIMO technology
- The individual antennas can be attached directly to your PCIe Card
- Has a custom heatsink that keeps the temperature in check even after a long usage
- Doesn’t offer support for Linux systems
The Asus PCE-AC88 AC3100 network card offers incredibly fast speeds for online gaming without any lag, 4K-quality video streaming, and speeds of up to 2100Mbps.
Owning a fast PC to play your favorite games online is very important, but the speed of your connection is paramount as well.
For this reason, we gathered the best deals on network cards for gaming that will surely offer you the best experience.We covered all price-ranges to make sure that you will find the perfect fit for your circumstances.
Please feel free to let us know if you found this guide helpful by using the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will find a multitude of good cards and in order to make an informed decision you can check out our list of best network gaming cards.
For maximum gaming performance, it would be indicated to plug in the Internet.
If you have Ethernet ports no, otherwise you’ll need a WiFi card to connect it to the Internet.