Music is extremely important for humans across the globe, and the latest advancements in technology help everybody carry their music with them no matter the environment.
But what happens when you’re planning to go camping, and require a speaker that will offer you great sound, and yet is resilient enough not to get damaged by the elements?
The answer is simple: invest in an outdoor Bluetooth speaker that has water-resistant capabilities.
Choosing the right brand and type of Bluetooth outdoor speaker is extremely important and with the number of options available on the market, it can be a daunting task.
For this reason, in today’s article, we will explore some of the best deals available on Black Friday 2019 that fit the requirements mentioned above.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Best outdoor Bluetooth speaker deals to get right now
OontZ Angle 3
The OontZ Angle 3 is a very good option if you need a portable Bluetooth speaker that allows you not to worry about rainy days, and it is very affordable as well.
Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA, this speaker produces an incredibly loud and crisp sound.
It bolsters dual precision acoustic stereo drivers that create accurate mid and crisp high frequencies, and the bass radiator is facing down for a better spread of the sound.
- Very loud for its size because of the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP
- 100-foot (30 m) Bluetooth range with version 4.2
- Connects easily with a wide range of Bluetooth devices (Echo Dot, iPhone, iPad, Samsung phones, laptops, computers, etc.)
- Ipx5 water resistance
- 14 hours of playtime
- The charging power adapter for the power outlet is not included in the package
JBL Flip 4
The JBL Flip 4 is another great medium-range outdoor Bluetooth speaker that offers very good sound quality.
This compact but yet sturdy speaker from JBL allows you to connect up to two different devices and play great-sounding stereo music in turns. This allows you to change the music without the need to disconnect and connect devices all the time.
- 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 14 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof – allows you not to worry about water in any way (you can even submerge the speaker entirely underwater without causing any damage)
- JBL connect+ feature that gives you the possibility to connect up to 100 compatible devices at once
- Dual external passive radiators for clear and powerful sound
- USB charging port seems easy to damage when inserting the USB cable
Bose SoundLink Revolve
The Bose SoundLink Revolve is an amazing choice for people that want to use it outside, and it features a revolutionary 360 design that allows the sound to travel in all directions at the same time.
This speaker is very sturdy, offering you an Ipx4 water resistant level, making it the perfect speaker for going camping. You will never have to worry about that light right coming or the accidental spilling of a liquid near it.
The body of this speaker is made out of aluminum, offering you a compact but yet strong enclosure.
- Features a lithium-ion battery that has a playtime of 12 hours
- The 360-degree sound coverage is extremely effective
- Compatible to use with Siri and Google Now
- The Bluetooth connection allows only a 10-meter range (sound quality may become affected otherwise)
Conclusion on outdoor speakers
In this guide, we explored some of the best Bluetooth outdoor speakers that offer a good quality sound, and also a good battery range.
Feel free to check the details of each of the options presented in this list, and hurry up and choose one of the speakers presented here before the offer ends.