5 Best Racing Drone Backpacks
What are the best racing drone backpacks that I can buy?
Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250
While the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 is indeed made to primarily house drones, the insides are designed for multipurpose use as well.
The inner straps are made to house a 15-inch laptop and 10-inch tablet safely, and it still has some extra room for some personal belongings.
- Flexible dividers securely house DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to 5 extra batteries
- Can house 15 laptops and 10 tablets
- Additional space for Osmo and 2 Go Pros or mirrorless kit plus personal items
- Targeted lightweight protection
- The price tag
Lowepro Quad Guard BP X2
If you love the idea of having a workshop on the go for your drone, then the Lowepro Quad Guard BP X2 is just what you need.
Not only does it have enough interior space for two drones, but the pockets, the way it unfolds and the durable design make it an excellent mobile repair and maintenance kit for your drone.
- Rigid lightweight shell
- Can carry 2 drones
- Inner straps and walls allow for great item organization
- Can be used as a mobile workshop
- Can’t house larger drones
Lowepro DroneGuard CS 300
As drone lovers may know, drones are usually compact and can be disassembled after use so that they can take up less space.
Well, the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 300 is a drone backpack that is designed to carry everything that has to do with your drone, from the main body to the detachable parts, cables, remote and pretty much all other accessories.
- Can fit Parrot Bebop or similar drone, quadcopter or flying camera form factor and all of their parts
- The perfect solution for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials
- Lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction
- A lightly padded back-pad includes attachable back-pad straps.
- Use for treks out to your flying location
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, etc
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
- Not suitable to carry the transmitter as well
Lowepro QuadGuard BP X3
If you’re looking for yet another drone backpack that can double as a mobile station, then the Lowepro QuadGuard BP X3 is a great alternative.
Not only can it house a drone and all of its accessories and spare parts, but it also has special housing locations for laptops and other personal items.
- Purpose-built for FPV
- Space for a 15″ Laptop
- Your Mobile Workshop
- Interior storage for 1 quad with up to 5” props attached
- Exterior mounting locations and straps for up to 3 additional quads
- The price tag
Endurax ShellX P01
The Endurax ShellX P01 is an all-purpose drone backpack that can be used to carry DSLR cameras, drones, and laptops.
depending on how you organize the interior, you can use it to carry a Large DSLR
- Specialized zone compatible with DJI Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Spark, Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro Platinum etc
- Specialized protective and detachable layer to prevent drones from shaking
- All dividers in this camera bag are totally detachable and customizable.
- Features a PVA front armored panel both upper and lower compartment
- One side-flip pocket for photography or drone tools and accessories
- An accessory organization pad to fit cable and propellers
- It has a 17″ laptop compartment and suspended a 10″ tablet
- A bit too bulky
Closing thoughts on racing drone backpacks
If you’re an avid drone fan, then you’ll want to have it everywhere with you and carry it in a safe and secure manner.
If that’s the case, knowing what backpack to buy is essential, and if it comes with a little extra room to carry things, then it’s even better.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.