If you’re looking to bring your PC or laptop into a new era of speed and reliability, few investments are worth the money as much as a good SSD, at least when it comes to the investment-to-price ratio.
Speaking of price, you may know that SSDs aren’t exactly cheap. Because of this, maybe you’re looking for one that won’t bleed you dry, without sacrificing too much performance.
One brand of SSDs that perfectly balances the two is SanDisk. Because their line of SSDs is quite extensive, we’ve decided to compile a list of what we think are their best SSDs.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best SanDisk SSDs that I can buy?
SanDisk SSD PLUS
It is 10 times faster than your typical HDD, and it will bring your PC to a performance level that will seem incredible, especially f it’s your first SSD.
- Comes in storage capacities of between 120Gb and 1TB
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s
- Shock-resistant for proven durability
- Not as durable as other SSDs in terms of lifespan
SanDisk Extreme PRO
Yet another SSD that exceeds expectations, the SanDisk Extreme PRO comes with a host of features that ensure that not only will your data be transferred fast, it will also transfer in a safe and secure manner.
Additionally, innovative technology improves the overall life of your laptop by up to 33%, making it great if you value durability above all else.
- Comes in storage capacities of between 240Gb and 960TB
- Innovative SanDisk nCachePro technology
- Sequential Read Up To 550 MB/s; Write Up To 515 MB/s
- Up to 33% longer laptop life
- TRIM support
- Background Garbage Collection
- SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes S.M.A.R.T. support
- The price tag
- More geared towards laptops
SanDisk Ultra 3D
If you value speed above all else, then the model you are looking for is the SanDisk Ultra 3D. This model features innovative technology that improves upon the already high-writing speeds SSDs are known for.
The SanDisk Ultra 3D is not only fast, but it is also made to last thanks to the 3D NAND technology that comes with it, so you know that it will be with you for a long time.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
- Comes in storage capacities of between 250Gb and 4TB
- Faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s
- 3D NAND technology provides greater endurance and lowers power consumption
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Lower performance than some other SSDs within the same price range
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
It features the same light-speed performance the other SSDs are known for, but you can now carry it with you wherever you want, and the durable construction means you don’t have to worry about environmental hazards.
- Comes in storage capacities of between 250Gb and 2TB
- High-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds
- Ruggedized, water- and dust-resistant
- Shock-resistant solid-state core for greater durability
- Compact and pocket-sized
- For PC and Mac users
- No encryption features
Closing thoughts on SanDisk SSDs
Depending on who you ask, SanDisk is either the manufacturer of the most affordable SSDs or the manufacturer of SSDs that aren’t that safe.
However, the truth leans towards the first option, as their SSDs rarely ever get bad reviews, sometimes as much as other brands, but the price is still visibly lower.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.