The beauty with items that can be used in a dedicated filed is that when you search for them, you more or less know that they should have some basic specs that make them good for that particular job.
Such would be the case with studio microphones, as you know that all microphones that have that tag will have everything needed to make them more than good for use in studios.
If you work for a radio station or are simply looking to open up your own personal recording studio, podcast station or streaming setup, then a studio microphone is the right type of microphone for you.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top studio microphones deals that you can get today
BLUE Condenser Microphone
The BLUE mic is already a resounding name, as it also holds a top spot as far as condenser microphones go in general. The robust metallic body, as well as the incredible price-to-quality ratio, make it a customer favorite on Amazon already.
- Boasts 3 condenser capsules that can record almost any situation
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, and more
- Compatible with all major Windows OS versions
- Some customers find the mic’s life expectancy to be questionable
TONOR Professional Studio Microphone
The TONOR Professional Studio Microphone comes in a package that contains almost all the accessories that you would need besides the actual microphone for a good studio recording session.
While each individual product in the package may not be all that impressive, the price is incredibly low considering everything you will be getting.
- Package includes a microphone, shock mount, adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, table mounting clamp, pop filter, windscreen, 3.5mm XLR cable and manual
- TONOR offers a 12-month repair or replacement warranty and a 30-day hassle-free return policy
- Great for all manner of recording sessions
- Needs an additional power supply that has to be bought separately
The Audio-Technica AT2020 boasts a rugged construction for durable performance while offering a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Most customers described the difference between top-end microphones and this one as simply nothing more than a matter of price.
- Great price to performance ratio
- Ideal for both professional project, as well as home studio applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- Doesn’t come with an XLR cable
The Neewer NW-800 uses a precision electronic circuit to eliminate the crossover distortion and harmonic distortion. It also has a good cardioid pickup output and high sensitivity with low noise and a wide dynamic range.
It also comes in a fashionable design, with a noble and elegant appearance, while still being sturdy and durable.
- The package includes a Black professional condenser microphone, a microphone shock mount, one ball-type anti-wind foam cap, and one microphone power cable.
- Can capture rich, full-bodied sounds from sources that are directly in front of the mic
- Good cardioid pickup output and high sensitivity
- Some user report that the sound may sometimes echo without reason
The ZY-007 microphone presents itself as a leading condenser microphone solution for delivering high-quality sounds for memorable recordings. This mic comes in yet another affordable bundle can be considered a all-in-one package.
- Improved performance
- Can provide better sound for studio recording, vocals, instruments, podcasts than the previous version
- Comes bundled with a complete set of mic accessories
- Some users have reported issues with the mic’s ability to pick up sound, even at max volume
Closing thoughts on studio microphones
If you plan of seriously investing in studio work, then you better make sure you have the right equipment for the job.
While studio microphones can be a bit costly, they eventually are well worth the investment once you see how your customers appreciate the pristine sound quality.
Personally, I think that the principle of praising quality above anything else will eventually lead to the best results in any domain.