- A 2-in-1 laptop is a useful device, and in this guide we'll show the the best touchscreen laptop under 300$ to buy.
- The laptops presented in this article have low prices and are perfect for you if you're looking for a basic laptop.
- Budget laptops such as these can handle basic tasks, but keep in mind that they have limited hardware power.
- If you're looking for the best cheap touch screen laptop, this article will help you pick the right model for you.
A laptop with a touchscreen is the best option if you need a versatile and portable device, with both tablet and laptop features.
Budget laptops are not meant to be used for high intense tasks like gaming or video editing. They have enough performance for video conferences, browsing, watching movies, and more other lighter tasks.
In this guide, we will present you with the best touchscreen laptops under $300 you can buy.
What is the best cheap touch screen laptop?
- 14-inch device, 1366 x 768 touchscreen display
- AMD 3020e CPU, AMD Radeon Graphics
- 4GB 2400 SDRAM, 64GB eMMC
- Windows 10 Home preinstalled
- Not intended for any demanding tasks
If you’re looking for the best touchscreen laptop under 300$, perhaps you want to consider HP 14. This is a 14-inch device and it comes with a 1366 x 768 touchscreen display.
The device is powered by AMD 3020e processor and AMD Radeon Graphics. Regarding the memory, there’s 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM and 64GB eMMC for storage.
HP 14 comes with Windows 10 Home, and it should be more than capable to handle basic everyday tasks with ease, so be sure to consider this model.
- Easy to transport
- Great camera for video conferencing
- Integrated ARM G72 MP3 800GHz
- Up to 128 GB eMMC
- Has only a single USB-C port
Lenovo Chromebook Duet is a stylish, sleek 2-in-1 device that has a great performance and design.
It is 360 convertible, so you can use it in many modes, like a tent, tablet, laptop, or stand mode. It is also less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book.
Lenovo Chromebook comes with an 11-inch touchscreen display that’s perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, both online and offline.
- Long battery life
- HD webcam
- Intel HD Graphics 500
- No optical drive
If you want a portable and convertible laptop, but with a bigger display, HP Chrombook is the best choice for you.
It runs Chrome OS and has an 14 inches HD WLED display of 1366 x 768 resolution. Even if it has a bigger display size, it weighs 3.4 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin, which makes it very portable.
The HP Chromebook 14 is a good choice if you want an inexpensive Chromebook for doing simple tasks, like browsing the web, sending emails or watching YouTube videos.
- Great price for value
- Intel Celeron N4020 processor
- Up to 10-hours battery life
- Display colors not so great
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 is one of the best convertible laptops that you can find on the market.
It runs Chrome OS, an operating system by Google. All the Google apps you know and love come installed on every Chromebook. This means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Acer Chromebook Spin comes with built-in virus protection, automatically updates, and boots within seconds, making it a good option.
- 14-inch touchscreen display, 1366x768 resolution
- 1.1-2.6 GHz Intel Celeron N4000 dual core CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM, 32GB eMMC
- Cooling system is not so great
Another great touchscreen laptop is the HP Chromebook x360. This is a 14-inch device and it uses 1366×768 resolution. The laptop is powered by Intel Celeron N4000 dual-core 1.1-2.6 GHz CPU.
As for the memory, this device has 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM that can be upgraded. Regarding the storage, it’s using a 32GB eMMC.
It’s worth mentioning that this model has a 360-degree hinge, so you can use it in a laptop, tablet, or tent mode. Lastly, stylus support is also there, which is another plus.
When buying a device, there are many factors to consider and plenty of models from all the known brands, with different features and capabilities. Because of this, choosing a touchscreen laptop isn’t as easy as it might seem.
In this article, you can find the best 2-in-1 portable devices with a focus on price without neglecting the performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re a student or you want to take notes on your laptop, touchscreen can be incredibly helpful. Alternatively, you can consider purchasing a student laptop.
Yes, 2 in 1 laptops are great for taking notes, and you can get 2 in 1 laptops for less than 200$, which is perfect for students.
Hardware specifications and your budget are the main concerns when buying a laptop. If you’re on a tight budget, consider getting a cheap Windows 10 laptop.