6 Best Debloaters for Windows 11 to Pick From
Use these handpicked debloaters to enhance your PC efficiently
- Before buying a computer, you should know about the top five best debloating Windows 11 applications.
- It’s essential to be very careful when executing the debloating process.
- Consult with a professional before undertaking any major Windows 11 debloating procedure.
It’s well-known that cleaning windows 11 will have a noticeable effect on the performance of your computer, which is why we’ve compiled this list of the best Windows 11 debloaters.
There are different types of Windows debloated programs available. Some are paid programs, while others are free.
Notably, the are also various levels of debloating that can be performed, from simply removing unused files and folders to thoroughly cleaning out an entire operating system.
When looking for a Windows debloated program, it’s essential to consider the level of debloating that is needed and the features that are important to you. Some programs offer more features than others, and some are easier to use than others.
Before we get into the products, let’s address whether or not you genuinely require Windows 11 debloated for your computer.
Does Windows 11 debloating improve the performance of your computer?
There’s no doubt that over time, your computer will become slower and slower as you add more and more programs, files, and folders to it.
This is where Windows 11 debloating comes in – a process of removing unnecessary files and programs to improve PC performance.
Debloating can be a highly effective way of speeding up your computer, but it’s essential not to remove anything you may need.
There are several programs and tools available to help you with the process, so it’s worth reading this article till the end to know which one is right for you.
Once you’ve debloated your computer, it’s essential to keep it clean by regularly removing unnecessary files and programs. It will help keep your computer running at its best and prevent it from becoming overloaded.
Now that we’ve clarified everything let us introduce you to the best Windows 11 de-bloaters.
What are the best Windows 11 debloaters to choose from?
Fortect can help you easily get rid of junk files and virus traces, clean your browser and analyze your downloads and installs to prevent you from adding potentially harmful or useless apps to your PC.
In just a few minutes, this simple yet effective utility can detect all unnecessary files that take up your disk space.
It displays an easy-to-follow report. There, you can select whether you want to remove all these files, or pick specific ones.
The tool was created with the everyday PC user in mind. It’s intuitive and light, requiring pretty much no prior knowledge from you.
Other key features of Fortect include:
- Malware removal
- Browser cleanup
- Detects and repair stability issues
- Optimizes registry
FortectEasily remove unnecessary data with this reliable and straightforward tool!
CCleaner is still one of the unique cleaning tools on the market, not only for being one of the most cost-effective but also because it delivers outstanding results.
The interface may not be the most user-friendly, but several features are available if you take some time to learn what they do.
It deletes temporary files, empties the recycle bin, and removes traces of your online activity. It also includes several other features, such as a file shredder and a startup manager.
The file shredder deletes files permanently from the computer system. The startup controls which programs run when your PC starts up.
Ccleaner also provides additional useful tools below:
- Disk cleaner-cleans up unnecessary files on the hard drive
- Registry cleaner-cleans up and defragments the registry
- Startup Manager-manages which programs start when Windows starts
CCleanerYou can now use CCleaner to clean up and protect your computer. This is one of the best options.
Wise Disk Cleaner
Wise Disk Cleaner is a reliable and efficient disk cleaning software that can help you free up disk space by deleting junk files. It supports both manual and automatic cleaning modes, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Additionally, Wise Disk Cleaner also provides some powerful tools to help you optimize your system performance.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Here are some of the key features of Wise Disk Cleaner:
- Automatic cleaning mode: Wise Disk Cleaner can automatically clean up junk files regularly; it helps keep your system clean and organized and makes it run faster
- Manual cleaning mode: With wise Disk Cleaner’s manual cleaning mode, you can quickly delete unnecessary junk files; it is an excellent option to clean up specific files or folders
- Disk optimization: Wise Disk Cleaner can help optimize your disk by freeing up disk space and improving drive performance; it can help improve system performance and make your computer run faster
- User-friendly interface: Wise Disk Cleaner has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use; you can quickly delete junk files, optimize your disk, and monitor your system with just a few clicks
- Wise Disk Cleaner is available for both Windows and Mac; hence you can use it on whichever operating system you prefer
Wise Disk CleanerTry out this software to debloat and erase the useless files and boost your system performance with Wise Disk Cleaner.
Auslogics Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a powerful, feature-rich disk defragmentation tool that can help you optimize your computer’s performance. It can defragment your hard drive, consolidate free space, and more.
It also comes with various optimization features that can help you keep your computer running smoothly.
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a powerful, feature-rich disk defragmentation tool that can help you optimize your computer’s performance.
It can defragment your hard drive, consolidate free space, and more. It also comes with various optimization features that can help you keep your computer running smoothly.
Auslogics Disk Defrag also offers other outstanding features as below:
- A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
- Disk fragmentation analysis so you can see exactly where the disk fragments are located
- Automatic defragmentation for continuous optimization of your computer’s performance
- Disk optimization to optimize your disk for peak performance, which can help to improve overall system performance.
Auslogic Disk DefragDebloat your device and increase its performance with defragging maintenance tasks, and more.
BleachBit is a powerful tool that can help you clean up your computer and free up disk space. It can delete temporary files, cache files, and other unnecessary data.
It can also shred files so that permanently. BleachBit is free and open-source software, and it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
BleachBit is highly configurable, allowing you to adapt it to your specific requirements.
You may, for example, decide which files and data to clean with BleachBit and have it wipe particular files or folders regularly from your laptop.
BleachBit has some features that make it an effective cleaning tool, including:
- A simple and intuitive user interface
- Support for multiple languages
- Ability to clean multiple types of files and data
- A portable version used a computer
DBAN is a well-known and efficient disk wiping tool that helps with data cleaning. It has been available for over a decade. It has always been one of the best ways to guarantee that your data is truly deleted.
DBAN operates by burning an ISO to a CD or USB. It is compatible with six sanitization standards, including DoD 5220.2M, Gutmann, and NIST 800-88. It is best known for cleaning ATA, SATA, and SCSI hard drives.
It does not, however, support SSDs, and the company does not release updates. DBAN is incapable of detecting or erasing SSDs and does not provide a certificate of data removal for auditing or regulatory compliance.
Some of DBAN features include:
- A variety of wipe methods, including Gutmann and DoD-approved methods
- Ability to create bootable media so you can erase disks without having to install it
- Support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Free and open-source software
⇒ Get DBAN
Does Windows 11 debloating cure malware problems?
There is no definitive answer to this question. Some people believe that Windows 11 debloating can solve malware problems.
In contrast, le others think that it may only make matters worse-depends on the specific situation and how the debloating is executed.
There are a few things to keep in mind when considering Windows 11 debloating. First, it’s essential to ensure that you have a good backup of your data if something goes wrong.
Second, it is critical to exercise extreme caution when debloating the system since any errors might result in data loss or system failure.
Finally, before performing a large Windows 11 debloat procedure, it’s always a good idea to talk with a professional.
Which solution worked for you? Feel free to leave us a message in the comments section.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.