- If you're looking for the best Windows hosting service, you've come to the right place because you will find it on our list.
- A website is only as good as the hosting service that it uses, especially if you want uptime and responsiveness.
- Some of the services below include lots of other features like free website transfer, security and more.
Windows is definitely one of the most well-known operating services, and it’s mostly a popular choice for users who need to access other technologies.
As a result, Windows hosting is the perfect choice for users of ASP.NET, Microsoft Access, MSSQL databases, the ability to hook into Sharepoint and Exchange, other Windows-specific apps, support for languages such as C#, ColdFusion, and so on.
In addition, the tech support team needs to have the expertise as well. The ideal choices will make it really easy to get started with the Windows server.
How to look for the perfect Windows hosting service for your website?
There are plenty of criteria to take into consideration when choosing a Windows hosting service and we will outline the most important:
➡ Server uptime
The most important fact to take into account is the server uptime because your visitors and clients expect unobstructed access to your resources.
All the services we listed below are well-known for good services in this area but it wouldn’t hurt to look for users’ opinions online and read about their experiences.
➡ Easy implementation
If you already have your website set up and want to switch to a different host, the most important aspect is to ensure a smooth and painless transfer.
You will notice that a lot of the services on our list provide this job for free and offer assistance to make the transition seamless.
➡ Service flexibility
You should always plan ahead and if your needs start changing, it’s imperative to have a host that will adapt to your requests.
Essentially, communication is the key so try to pick a solution that comes with a strong customer support team, willing to cater to your needs.
To make your choice less challenging, we have gathered five of the best Windows hosting providers.
What are the best Windows hosting services on the market?
Cloudzy Windows VPS – Top shelf VPS provider
Cloudzy is one of the best Windows 10 VPS providers around so it’s definitely worth your consideration.
With almost a decade of experience, thousands of satisfied customers, and 14+ data centers around the globe, this solution is more than a match to other Windows hosting providers.
It’s a VPS provider, which means you can expect to only pay for the resources you really need, instead of getting a costly but mostly useless dedicated server.
So, go ahead and get your Windows hosting by getting a Windows 10 VPS plan from Cloudzy, benefiting from great flexibility.
With so many good customer reviews and a 7-day money-back guarantee, there is zero risk involved in purchasing a plan.
Its prices are also very affordable, considering the top-of-the-line features it offers on its Windows 10 VPS plans:
- High-performance infrastructure including NVMe storage and DDR4 memory
- Considerable connection speed with 1 Gbps bandwidth
- 14+ data centers for minimal latency wherever you are
- Complete command over your Windows with full administrator (Root) access
- Caring customer support
- Smart DDoS protection
- Anonymous payment with cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Privacy Coins
- Guaranteed 99.95% uptime for reliable Windows Hosting
- 7-day money-back guarantee
Cloudzy Windows VPSGet this great hosting solution for Windows 10 that offers top storage solutions and ultra-low latency.
Liquid Web – Great variety of configurations
Liquid Web is a flexible feature-packed online host with amazing customer service and excellent dedicated VPS packages. It provides Windows-based servers, and it comes with high-end specs.
The company has a range of dedicated resellers, virtual private servers, and WordPress server packages with lots of flexibility to power impressive names such as Porsche, National Geographic, Home Depot, and more.
This service comes with free nightly backups as well, and these will safeguard if your site suffers massive damage.
Liquid Web comes with killer specs and even if it doesn’t include shared hosting packages, the company’s excellent dedicated and VPS hosting are enough to place it among the web hosting for Windows elite.
Check out the service’s most remarkable features below:
- Large variety of configurations that range from a single processor to a high-end dual processor
- The servers are targeted at businesses that want sharp website performance
- One of the best choices for dedicated web hosting for personal use and SMBs
- Firewalls, SSL, virtual private networks, malware scanning, and removal for increased security
- Excellent customer service
- 30-day-money back guarantee
Liquid WebIf you want a website that will have a 99.99% uptime that won’t ever have any stability issues, then go ahead and choose Liquid Web!
Godaddy – Most popular provider
When it comes to web hosting services, GoDaddy is one of the biggest service providers in the business, offering you all types of domains at incredibly affordable prices.
More so, their product catalog doesn’t just include website hosting, but also a wide variety of similar tools, including websites, WordPress, web security, online marketing, email & office, phone numbers, partner programs, and more.
Additionally, GoDaddy provides shared hosting plans, so if you own multiple websites, you can share the server hosting between them at a very affordable price.
Besides, if you create your website’s content, know that GoDaddy’s servers are optimized for WordPress and that they offer it already pre-installed, allowing your business to flourish faster and better.
All in all, if website hosting services that offer a good quality-to-price ratio are what you need, then GoDaddy is the way to go.
Take a look at some of GoDaddy’s best features:
- Optimized for WordPress hosting
- Lots of other features like website builder, web security, online marketing, and more
- Fast and reliable servers
- Expert hosting support 24/7/365
- 99% uptime guaranteed
GoDaddyIf prime web hosting is what you need without breaking the budget too much, then GoDaddy will offer you everything that you need.
A2 Hosting – Fast and reliable hosting
Even if A2 Hosting is not as famous as HostGator or BlueHost, for instance, the service claims to boast speeds of up to 20 times faster than these.
A2 Hosting has been around since 2001, and the service was formerly known as Iniquinet. A2 Hosting has centers around the world in Michigan – US, Amsterdam – Europe, and Singapore – Asia.
This is one of the fastest shared hosting providers, and it manages to deliver 200% faster speeds than the industry average.
It provides free site migrations and this way you will be able to relocate from another hosting provider.
Another great thing about A2 Hosting is that it supports the environment so users can feel good about choosing the service as a web host.
The service claims 99% uptime and guru support.
Check out the most impressive features of the service below:
- Stable and reliable uptime of 99.4%
- Page loading times come in with an average of 392 ms over a period of 12 months
- Customer support is available 24/7/365 via email, phone, chat, or ticket submission
- The free HackScan feature keeps your site safe
- Compatible with Common Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
A2 HostingThis hosting service offers blazing speed, reliable uptime of 99.4% and tools to keep your website safe.
WP Engine – Perfect for WordPress
WP Engine is the best hosting service for WordPress users. It supports plug-ins and all sorts of WordPress installations. It comes pre-installed so you don’t have to install WordPress.
Just type your credentials and log into the service. You can easily create and manage content like posts, pages, and galleries.
You will have to choose between personal, professional, business, or premium plans.
While the Personal plan is for beginners, the rest are for advanced professionals who need specific features in order to manage their sites.
If you are looking for secure, fast, and friendly-user WordPress hosting, WP Engine is the tool you need.
Here are some of WP Engine’s most important features:
- Easily migrate your WordPress site to WP engine from any other host
- Staging sites: create a clone of your site to check the latest changes
- Copy sites: you can copy a site’s structure in order to create a new one
- Create a site for your client in WP Engine without managing the client’s hosting account
- Reach WP experts’ support anytime you want
- Latest backup and recovery procedures from WP professionals
WP EngineBuilt on the best platform for developing and hosting fast, reliable, and secure WordPress sites by using WP Engine.
Servers World – Great protection services
The service is based in Las Vegas, and it provides web hosting with 49 dedicated server locations. All these servers have an Automatic reboot, hardware Watch, and DNS modifications.
It’s important to note that dedicated server hosting is the most potent traditional web hosting process where a single server or computer in the network is reserved for serving an individual client.
Servers World provides distributed denial of service attack shield for protecting the users’ businesses from vulnerabilities and from getting attacked by malware.
Check out the most impressive features of Servers World:
- Customer service is the company’s priority, with 24/7 availability for software issues, OS-related issues, and upgrading difficulties
- High-quality network availability
- Well-connected networking architecture supported by advanced and sophisticated equipment
- Servers World guarantees no data loss
- The data replication technologies and the business interruption protection strategies will take care of the users’ business data
- Fast server deployment with high bandwidth and fantastic performance
- 99.9% uptime
InterServer.net – Good quality services
InterSever is a New Jersey-based company that has been in this game since 1999. The service was initially launched as a virtual hosting account re-seller, and it has grown a lot over the last 17 years.
It currently operates two data centers in New Jersey, and it is in the process of expanding to more locations including LA.
InterServer is a really transparent service, and it backs its hosting agreements with a clear SLA and ultra-transparent Terms of Service. The clarity and upfrontness are excellent indicators of excellent service.
Check out the most important features of the service below:
- Specialized in shared VPS, dedicated hosting, and colocation solutions
- One-click installs, 24/7 customer support, and free migration service
- A variety of VPS and cloud hosting plans that offer flexibility to its clients
- Windows Cloud VPS provides a variety of options based on the clients’ needs for CPU cores, storage, memory, and transfer caps
- Impressive hosting performance with 99.9% uptime
- Highly customizable VPS hosting plans
Hostiso – Good uptime figures
Hostiso provides fast and high-quality web hosting services, and the experts are based in-house.
This service has been around since 2010, and it managed to build a solid reputation for providing high-performance hosting solutions, products, and impeccable services.
They offer a fantastic combination of stable technology and flexible support that strengthen their position in the market.
The service uses advanced facilities at the data centers to offer reliable hosting services at all times.
And the company is committed to reducing CO2 emissions by adopting green technology and practices.
Hostiso provides 24/7/365 customer support via email and trouble tickets with a response time of 10 minutes or even less. You will be able to contact them any day and also during the holidays.
They provide live sales chat support as well to help you learn more about the pricing packages.
Take a look at the most impressive features that come with Hostiso:
- 24/7 customer support in case of emergencies
- Shared, reseller, VPS, cloud, and dedicated hosting
- Helps you with domain registration and transfer
- 99.9% uptime on the website
- Great auto-installer and a free domain for life
- Unlimited email accounts and daily/weekly/monthly backup
- 60 days money-back guarantee
MonoVM (Windows VPS) – Very accessible hosting
If you’re looking for a more accessible VPS hosting, you should also consider MonoVM.
Their servers are equipped with full administrator access to manage the configurations on the fly.
They have more than 20 Datacenters worldwide and a comprehensive Windows OS list including Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, and Windows 10.
You will find that the VPS servers are equipped with the latest enterprise-grade hardware components from Supermicro and Intel.
If you decide on their dedicated solutions, you will also benefit from SSD caching and RAID technology.
These will definitely improve the performance and provide data redundancy. In their own words, it’s a cheap Windows VPS hosting that you should definitely check out.
Here are some of its best features:
- Less than 120 seconds provision time
- Multiple payment gateways
- SSD caching and RAID
- Advanced virtualization technologies
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, and Windows 10 servers
These are the best Windows hosting servers, and you can choose any of them according to your needs because they all offer extremely high-quality features and the highest performance on the market.
If you’re a one-man show, you might be interested in our list including the best Windows web hosting providers for freelancers.
In the case you experienced other hosting services that might be included in our list, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.