Not too long ago, the most expensive part of buying a printer was the actual printer and not the ink that it uses. Today, things have changed.
In some cases, the printer itself has become cheaper than the total amount paid for the ink used with it.
Because we all want to invest our money as efficiently as possible, researching the best wireless printers that work with less or cheaper ink is very important.
In today’s guide, we will discuss some of the best options available on the market, and we will offer you a quick and efficient guide towards making the perfect purchase for your circumstances.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What is the best wireless printer with the cheapest ink cartridges?
HP Envy 5055
The HP Envy 5055 is the most low-cost wireless printer that we could find online, offering a decent image quality and efficient use of ink.
This compact printer can print photos or any other images with high-quality colors and is HP Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment ready.
- All-in-one printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying
- Easy set up of the printer through the intelligent HP Smart app
- Great connections through Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Slow printing speeds
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 is the most efficient wireless printer we found online that uses the HP 952 ink cartridge.
This standard cartridge allows you to print over 1000 pages, and if you choose to upgrade it with an XL cartridge, it can reach up to 3000 pages (the exact number depends on the complexity of the images).
- If you sign up to the HP Instant Ink service during the printer setup, you will get 4 months of free ink (offer ends on 1/11/2020)
- Built-in Wi-Fi Direct for easy wireless printing from your phone or other mobile devices
- Affordable price
- Great quality prints
- The setup menu can be confusing for some users
The Canon Pixma all-in-one printer is another very good option if you’re worried about the amount of ink that you’re going to use, offering you access to a copier, scanner, and printer.
This printer allows you to easily connect any of your mobile devices to it in order to print documents, pictures, or images without any problems.
- Features a 5.0-inch LCD with touchscreen capability for easy access
- Compact size and cool design that fits in any office or home space
- 6-color individual ink system that offers great printing quality
- Susceptible to printer paper jams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is another great addition to any office or home setup that enables you to print, copy, scan, fax, and duplex-print.
This printer offers a full touchscreen color display, an automatic document feeder, and the Instant Ink service.
- Great design
- Ethernet and wireless networking for easy printing from any mobile device
- Produces perfectly crisp prints using 50% less ink
- High print speed of up to 20 pages/minute (black) and a monthly duty cycle up to 20.000 pages
- Quite big in size
Epson Expression EcoTank
The Epson Expression EcoTank is an all-in-one wireless printer that uses a very small amount of ink, and also allows you to scan and copy documents easily.
This great printer comes with 2 years of ink included in the box, allowing you to never worry about running out of ink while printing out your photos, images, and documents.
- Can print about 6,500 pages black/5,200 color pages
- Save up to 80% from the ink prices by using low-cost replacement bottles
- Features a set of supersized ink tanks
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Wi-Fi direct
- Issues have been encountered when feeding the photo paper
Conclusion on wireless printers with low cost ink
This list will surely help you make an informed decision regarding the brand and model of printer you’re going to invest your hard-earned money into.
Please feel free to share your choice with us by using the comment section below.