When gaming on an Xbox One, you’re probably used to, and maybe even tired of, the same old controller.
Furthermore, some of you may think that the typical controller does not suit certain games like racing titles.
Such would be the case with racing wheels, as more and more gamers are looking to buy them for the unique and immersive experience that they offer.
That is precisely what drove us to compile a list of what we think are the best racing wheels for Xbox One.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going to the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best racing wheels for Xbox One?
- Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals, and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback
- Accelerate, brake, and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Issues with PC connectivity
The most popular racing wheel out there, the Logitech G920 shows great prowess in the digital racetracks, and the same can be said about those that are on the Xbox One.
It has realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles which is further enhanced by the dual-motor force feedback that will make using it feel like actual driving.
- 2 red textured rubber grips, inspired by motorsports
- Feature’s Thrustmaster’s patented Bungee Cord mechanism
- Adjustable steering sensitivity, automatic centering feature, and 240 Degree rotation angle
- Pedal set featuring a wide footrest and brake pedal with progressive resistance
- Customer support isn’t top-notch
If you want to enjoy an authentic look with the design that delivers a 7/10 replica of the Ferrari 458 Spider racing wheel, then the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider is the racing wheel for you.
It comes with Thrustmaster’s patented Bungee Cord mechanism which makes steering the wheel feel incredibly authentic, especially during tight curves.
This product comes with 2 paddle shifters, 9 action buttons, 1 Manettino, 1 D-Pad, and more.
- Full-size racing wheel and pedals optimized for authentic racing simulation
- 270-degree turn radius with adjustable output options
- Mount security with sturdy clamp system
- The product is not compatible with Xbox 360 and Windows PC
If you want to enjoy racing games on your Xbox One, then it goes without saying that you would be interested in a racing wheel that was literally made for this console.
That racing wheel is the HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive, and it will change the way racing games will feel, thanks to the sturdy frame and built-in technology.
- 900-degree force feedback base
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system, metal ball-bearing axle
- Realistic racing wheel design
- Large, optimized pedal set
- Customer support can be improved
Yet another racing wheel that was made for the Xbox One console, the Thrustmaster TMX is here to change the way you drive and control your in-game race cars.
The racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One, and it is compatible with the console’s menus, and all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Dual-Motor feedback driving force racing wheel to provide a realistic gaming experience
- Intelligent auto-adjust vibration levels according to different driving scenes
- Imitation racing wheel ergonomics design, 180 turning angles, and rubber grip
- Collapsible simulation pedals with Gas and Braking control
- Has minor issues with the power source
If you love racing games on your Xbox, but also have pretty much all the other gaming platforms in your home as well, then you need a racing wheel that can support them all.
That is where the PXN V3II comes into the picture, offering support for Xbox One, PC, PS3, PS4, and Nintendo Switch so that multi-platform gaming is no longer an issue.
Gaming is enjoyable pretty much all the time, but with the right equipment it can be even more so.
The same thing can be said when you switch from a controller to a racing wheel.
Nothing can beat the feeling that you get when you turn the wheel during a sharp turn or feel the bumps in the road thanks to the integrated Force Feedback feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
While cross-platform racing wheels such as HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive are available on the market, in order to obtain the best possible experience we recommend getting a steering wheel for Xbox One.
Get a real taste of the competition with these best gamepads and wheels for racing and driving games.
Xbox One-compatible steering wheels such as the Logitech-powered wheels can make all the difference when playing on this console.