- Is Alexa and Echo Dot the same? They're more like Ying and Yang with Alexa controlling the actual device.
- Since you cannot have one without the other, you might as well have your pick from the best Amazon Echo devices.
- Will it be Amazon Echo (4th generation)? Show, Dot, or Amazon Echo Studio? Whatever you fancy, we got you covered.
- Don't miss out on these best Amazon Echo Cyber Monday deals and secure this year's best buy!
All Amazon Echo iterations are quite popular for a variety of reasons. Once you catch the drift, Alexa can be of much assistance in your everyday life, for both you and your family.
We made sure to provide you with the best deals at this point in time, so make sure to check them out below.
Note: All the prices and offers in this article are subject to change, so be sure to check the official product page to get the latest deal. If the product or offer you’re looking for is no longer available, you can try to find it on its official manufacturer page or get another one from our list.
What Echo device is best?
- Exquisite, compact design
- Voice control
- Allows to control your home
- Protects your privacy
- The buttons could be more attractive
It was only a question of time before the smart home speakers find their way into your car. All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart speaker with Alexa is a worthy car companion with 50k and more skills.
Once you set it up, every interaction is by voice, so the device is completely hands-free. Just ask Alexa to play the song on Spotify, call someone, or find the closest gas station and it’s done.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free.
- Premium speakers
- Keeps your privacy safe
- Message cannot be taken off the screen
The top-of-the-line speaker, as far as Amazon speakers go. The most distinctive feature is the built-in Echo Show 8 which allows you easier control over all smart devices in your household.
Beyond that, the mere size of the device brings out better audio output.
If you don’t want to go for the Echo Spot or Echo Show Smart displays, this is the best of the speakers your money can buy.
- Smart home control
- Easy to set up
- Built-in USB port
- The sound could be better
This small device will be great for home use in setting alarms, reminders, and timers, or connecting with other smart devices from your home.
You can plug it directly into an electrical outlet and just use it. It easily connects with Alexa, if you have the app downloaded. And if you do, setting up this device should not take more than a few minutes.
- Voice-controlled speaker powered by Alexa
- Clear and loud sound for music streaming
- Call or message people with nothing else but your voice commands
- Co-operates with Smart Home devices so you can turn the lights, adjust the thermostat, or switch TV channels
- Bluetooth and 3,5mm for connecting your speakers to amplify the audio output
- Heather Gray, 3.9” x 3.9” x 1.7”
- Customer service could be better
A fan-favorite smart speaker which has unlimited possibilities in regards to voice control now with a clearer sound and slicker design.
Combined with a few more smart devices, the Echo Dot makes your life so much easier.
- Schedule meetings, call contacts via loudspeaker, set reminders, or control smart home devices.
- Play music with one of the multiple supported streaming services.
- Dual speakers with Dolby processing allow 360° omnidirectional audio.
- Easy to connect with external speakers via Bluetooth or 3,5mm stereo cable.
- Noice cancelation and 7 built-in mics
- Does not come with an aux in
The standard Echo option and the most popular one. It has some valuable advantages over the Echo Dot, but it all falls to the loudness of the speaker.
What smart Echo speaker is the best deal for you? Don’t forget to tell us in the comments section below.