The Black Friday season is just around the corner, and while we’re waiting for the best available deals, let’s check what Amazon has to offer in regards to smart speakers.
All Amazon Echo iterations are quite popular for a variety of reasons. Once you catch the drift, Alexa can be of much assistance in your everyday life, for both you and your family.
We made sure to provide you with the best Black Friday deals at this point in time, so make sure to check them out below.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag may vary as some of the discounts may no longer be available by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Voice-controlled speaker powered by Alexa.
- Clear and loud sound for music streaming.
- Call or message people with nothing else but your voice commands.
- Co-operates with Smart Home devices so you can turn the lights, adjust the thermostat, or switch TV channels.
- Bluetooth and 3,5mm for connecting your speakers to amplify the audio output.
- Heather Gray, 3.9” x 3.9” x 1.7”.
Description: Fan-favorite smart speaker which has unlimited possibilities in regards to voice control now with a clearer sound and slicker design. Combined with a few more smart devices, the Echo Dot makes your life so much easier.
- Connects with Alexa on your phone and works just like any voice-controlled home smart speaker.
- Links with the car’s stereo system and can play every imaginable content.
- Can use any map third-party app to offer directions, like Google Maps or Waze.
- Listen to music, audiobooks, news, or set reminders and create shopping lists.
- Adjusted for surrounding noises so it can hear you even when the music is playing.
- Black color, 3.3” x 1.9” x 0.5”.
Description: It was only the question of time before the smart home speakers find their way into your car. Amazon Echo Auto is a worthy car companion with 50k and more skills.
Once you set it up, every interaction is by voice, so the device is completely handsfree. Just ask Alexa to play the song on Spotify, call someone, or find the closest gas station and it’s done.
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other Echo devices, check out our wide collection of guides.
Echo (2nd Generation) International Version
- Get all the information you need by simply asking Alexa cloud-based smart assistant.
- Schedule meetings, call contacts via loudspeaker, set reminders, or control smart home devices.
- Play music with one of the multiple supported streaming services.
- Dual speakers with Dolby processing allow 360° omnidirectional audio.
- Easy to connect with external speakers via Bluetooth or 3,5mm stereo cable.
- Noice cancelation and 7 built-in mics make sure that your smart speaker will hear you from across the room.
- Charcoal Fabric, 5.8″ x 3.4″ x 3.4″.
Description: The standard Echo option and the most popular one. It has some valuable advantages over the Echo Dot, but it all falls to the loudness of the speaker.
— RELATED: 7 best VPN software for Amazon Prime
Echo Plus (2nd Gen) Bundle with Philips Hue Bulb
- Discovers all smart devices on command with the built-in Zigbee hub.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set reminders, and much more.
- Premium speakers powered by Dolby play 360° audio.
- Alexa can control compatible smart lights, switches, sensors, door locks, and more without an additional smart hub. Everything is done with just the Echo Plus.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free.
- Noice cancelation and abundance of built-in microphones makes it easier for the Echo Plus to catch your commands.
- Sandstone color, 5.8” x 3.9” x 3.9”.
Description: The top-of-the-line speaker, as far as Amazon speakers go. The most distinctive feature is the built-in Smart Home Zigbee hub which allows you easier control over all smart devices in your household. Beyond that, the mere size of the device brings out better audio output.
If you don’t want to go for the Echo Spot or Echo Show Smart displays, this is the best of the speakers your money can buy. Plus, you get the Philips Hue Bulb for free (changes hues on command).
— RELATED: 5 best smart home apps for Windows 10
Echo Sub Bundle with 2 Echo (2nd Gen) Devices
- Includes two Echo (2nd Gen) devices and one Echo Sub.
- Echo Sub is a 100W, 6-inch subwoofer with a deep bass so you basically get a wireless 2.1 stereo system.
- Simple to set up, and within a minute you’ll have an access to Alexa and all the numerous features it brings.
- Smart home control and access to more than 50k Alexa skills, including hands-free calls, playing music over various services and placing online pizza orders.
- Echo Sub comes in Heather Grey fabric, and its size is 8.0” x 8.3”.
Description: An amazing offer which includes two Echo smart speakers and an extra Echo Sub for the best audio output. The one thing these smart speakers usually lack is that punchy bass sound and this bundle resolves that injustice with the Echo Sub subwoofer.
When combined, 3 of them make quite a nice 2.1 stereo system for your daily media portions, music, podcasts, or audiobooks.
What smart Echo speaker is the best deal for you? Don’t forget to tell us in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- 5 best JBL speakers to enhance sound from your Windows computer
- 5 best and cheapest portable speakers to buy
- 10 best waterproof wireless speakers to get for a safe audio experience
- 20 best Bluetooth speakers for your Windows 10 device
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.