10 Black Friday portable speakers: These deals won’t last forever
If you’re frequently on the move and use your smartphone to listen to favorite music or podcasts, your next piece of hardware might be a portable speaker.
You can take it with you wherever you go, connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth and share favorite tracks with your friends and family. They’re usually quite easy on the budget, but some discounts make many of them a no-brainer bargain.
We enlisted our list of top 10 Black Friday portable speakers with their distinctive features to make your choice easier. You can check them out below.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag may vary as some of the discounts may no longer be available by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
JBL Flip 4
- 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery (12 hours of playtime)
- 2.8 x 6.9 x 2.7 inches, comes in Black color and it’s cylinder shaped
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Dual external passive bass radiators.
- JBL Connect+ (link all Connect+-ready JBL speakers to amplify the sound).
- Voice Assistant Integration
Description: JBL is the leader in the portable speaker’s niche for a good reason. Their products offer great sound and ultra portability. Flip 4 is one of the best Bluetooth portable speakers you can get at the moment.
OontZ Angle 3
- 5.25 Inches long 2.6 inches high and 2.8 inches wide.
- 2200 mAh battery size plays up to 12 hours on a full charge.
- Black color and triangular design with no hard corners.
- Water resistant IPX5 standard.
- Easy to pair over the Bluetooth with all imaginable devices.
Description: This nifty portable speaker is a great acquisition for all people who like some clear audio playback without distortion while on the move. Thanks to the Bass Radiator feature, Angle 3 has quite a strong punch for such a small portable device.
JBL Flip 3
- 3000mAH rechargeable battery (10 hours of playtime).
- 7.5 x 4.5 x 3.9 inches, comes in black color and cylinder-like chassis made of resistant fabric.
- JBL Connect+
- Dual external passive bass radiators
- built-in noise and echo canceling speakerphone
Description: The ultra-compact predecessor of Flip 4, this speaker is a showcase of a great design and crystal-clear sound.
In comparison to some other entries from the list, it doesn’t have the IP rating, but it should do just fine as your outdoors companion.
Zosam Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Multiple Connection: Wireless Bluetooth, SD/TF card insert and USB/AUX input for non-Bluetooth devices
- Hands-Free Function &FM Radio Function
- Superior Sound Quality: high-performance(larger 45mm) drivers and a unique enhanced bass
- Portable and Wide Range Support
- LED Moon Light: LED light flash colorfully
This is a wonderful wireless speaker that will allow you to enjoy your music in a fashion way at a fair price. Its construction will help the sound to be clean even outside, and the LED lights will make it the best music accessory in your arsenal.
- Bluetooth 4.2 Technology.
- 7×2.5×1.7 inches, black and blue colors combo.
- High capacity rechargeable 1800 mAh lithium battery for up to 12 hours of playtime.
- The crystal clear deep bass 6W HD loudspeakers.
- Cube-like design with rounded corners.
Description: One of the best bang-for-the-buck portable speakers come from ZoeeTree. They’re stylish and offer a great sound for such a small Bluetooth portable speaker. More than affordable and a great present for the upcoming holidays.
JBL Charge 3 Red
- IPX7 Waterproof.
- 9.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches, comes in red color and a cylinder-like chassis.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime.
- JBL Connect+ (link multiple JBL speakers to create a surround effect or amplify the sound).
- The noise and echo-canceling speakerphone.
Description: While we’re at JBL products, it’s worth mentioning a bit larger option with the code name Charge 3. It brings all the usual JBL features all their Bluetooth speakers have.
If you prefer a larger portable speaker to pair with your device while on the move, this might be the speaker for you.
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
- IPX7-rated waterproof.
- 4.2 x 4.7 x 5.3 inches, super-compact and comes in a variety of colors.
- 360-degree sound and big bass.
- Option to link two WONDERBOOM speakers for amplified sound.
- 10 hours of playtime after a full battery charge.
- Great aesthetics.
Description: Now this is a welcome change from all pill-like portable speakers. This ultra-compact speaker looks great and offers a brilliantly crispy sound with no distortion.
It fits great both in your home or as an attachment to your traveling rucksack while on the move.
Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Hifi sound, support two modes (Normal and Bass+ mode).
- Unique curved design, red on black color, 7-inch x 2.2-inch x 2.4-inch
- 2200mAh battery with up to 12 hours of playtime.
- IPX6 waterproof
- 3.5mm aux cord and the Bluetooth 4.2
Description: Slick design and a high-fidelity sound output are only a few things you’ll notice if you decide for the Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Besides the Bluetooth, it includes the 3.5mm aux cord so there’s a wired option, too. A speakerphone feature might come in handy, as well, if you like to take your calls loud and in a handsfree mode.
Zosam Tech Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Multiple connection ways, besides Bluetooth 4.2, it comes with SD/TF card compartment and AUX input.
- Incredible Deep Bass and HiFi 10W
- High capacity rechargeable 2200mAh battery for up to 10 hours of playtime
- IPX6 Waterproof & Anti-drop
- 5.53 x 2.71 x 2 inches, dark black color, and a stylish boxy design.
Description: If you’re accustomed of multiple options, even on the small portable Bluetooth speakers, this piece of hardware from Zosam Tech might be your cup of tea. The futuristic design, reliability, and sturdiness are what you’ll get for a bargain pricing.
- Powered by 12W stereo drivers with enhanced bass.
- Small size and lightweight (7.8 x 2 x 2.5 inches).
- IPX6 Waterproof, Dustproof, Crashproof (made out of resilient fiber, black color).
- Supports Aux-In, TF card, as well as the Amazon Echo Dot.
- Up to 12 hours playtime
Description: This portable Bluetooth speaker checks all the marks in the budget category. It’s quite affordable and offers a lot for a price, quite compact, and resilient.
It would be a worthy acquisition or a great present for everyone who fancies some high-quality music on the go.
- 360° Immersive Sound
- Innovative XBass Technology activated by the dedicated Bass button.
- Advanced IPX7 waterproofing
- Amazing 20h Playtime with the 5200 mAh battery.
- 7.1 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches, comes in black, cylinder-shaped chassis.
- Compact design makes it quite portable
Description: The selling point of Tribit’s portable Bluetooth speaker is the battery. Up to 20 hours of playtime after a full charge is just amazing performance. Add to that a great design and an extra bass feature and we got ourselves a fan favorite in this ever-growing niche.
What’s your favorite? Feel free to tell us in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK:
- How to use your PC as Wi-Fi speaker
- The best PC speakers for 2018: You’ll love them
- Fix: Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected in Windows 10
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated to show the most accurate deals and prices.
Black Friday portable speaker deals for 2018
Sometimes you need to quickly share a screenshot with someone online. Creating and sharing them is relatively simple, and today we’re going to show you where […]
Microsoft Excel is undoubtedly one of the best spreadsheet applications for Windows. However, in earlier versions of Excel up to 2010 you can’t automatically open […]