If you were considering and waging on a new laptop for a long time but waiting for the right pricing, this is that time of the year.
Windows laptops and 2-in-1 hybrids are getting substantial discounts and we made sure to provide you with a helping hand. In this guide, we’ll enlist some of the best bang-for-the-buck laptops powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10.
The list below contains 9 crazy hot laptops so make sure to check them out.
Think it through and make a move while stocks last. Happy shopping!
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday laptop deals, tech deals and software deals.
What are the best Windows 10 laptops right now?
- 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal subscription included
- 14-inch display with ASUS NanoEdge Bezel technology
- Superfast Wi-Fi 5 connection
- Comes with Windows 10 Home S mode (although it's upgradable to Windows 10 Home)
- Intel Celeron N4000 processor (uo to 2.6 GHz)
- 4GB RAM, 64GBeMMC storage
- 0.7” thin
- Convertible (laptop, stand, table, tent)
- Superfast boot time
- 1080p touchscreen
- Users reported lines appearing on the screen
- 15.6-inch FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-8550U, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Onyx Black
- Backlit keys
FAQ: Learn more about choosing your laptop
- What is a good laptop with Windows 10?
The offer is extremely wide right now, but we’ve assembled a list of the best laptops with Windows 10 that you can find right now.
- Do laptops come with Windows 10?
Yes, whether they are classic laptop or 2-in-1 hybrids, comes with a version of Windows 10. They’re sometimes limited editions, so check out the device specs.
- How do I choose a new laptop?
Dimensions, battery life, platform, touchpad/touchscreen, or price – they can all account for criteria when choosing a laptop.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2018 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.