A laptop, also known as a notebook laptop computer, is a PC designed to be more portable than traditional desktop computers.
Laptops are much smaller than traditional computer models, generally including an LCD screen, a built-in keyboard, and a touchpad.
They can be easily hooked into docking stations and connect to peripherals like monitors and keyboards at a desk. In spite of that, no external connections are required for personal and everyday business use.
Common laptop issues and quick solution to apply
- Laptop won’t shut down in Windows 10 [ULTIMATE GUIDE]
- FIX: Laptop speakers not working [HP, Asus, Dell, Acer]
- Wi-Fi not working on laptop, but working on phone [Solved]
- FIX: Laptop not locking when the lid is closed
- Laptop won’t connect to iPhone’s hotspot [Windows 10 Guide]
It’s never pleasant when your laptop doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to. However, problems do occur, so make sure to bookmark this Laptop & Computer Issues Hub for useful tips and tricks.