- It’s harder than ever to decide which is the best wireless charger for you. That’s why you might find our list useful.
- Almost all smartphone flagship OEMs embraced wireless charging, so this is your chance to avoid using cables in the process.
- Our top picks cover all Qi-compatible devices, have built-in cooling fans, not to mention that they are thin and reliable.
Wireless charging is not as exclusive as it was before. Almost all smartphone flagship OEMs are going for it these days, with the slick glass back design and fast wireless charging support. It’s quite a convenient way to charge your device, avoiding cables in the process.
But it’s hard to find first-party wireless charging pads, so third-party manufacturers are where you should look. And what’s the better time to look for tech products than now?
We made sure to list the top deals and ease up on that wireless pad hunt. If you’re not sure where to start, the list below should be a good place.
How to choose the best wireless charging pad?
Our team of expert testers, with a combined experience of 15 years, has tackled a variety of testing tasks for any device you could imagine.
Their experience comes into play as a very important element when choosing the products we described in this guide, and a large variety of factors have been taken into consideration.
The options that have been chosen offer great quality and cover the entire spectrum of price ranges, thus enabling everybody to find something that fits their needs both financially and otherwise.
What are the best wireless chargers deals & sales?
- Covers most Qi-compatible devices
- Fastest charging speed for iPhone at 7. 5W and Samsung at 9W
- Charges in both portrait or landscape mode
- Sleek, compact design
- Does not support fast charge for Google Pixel 3
If you were looking for wireless fast charger Flack Friday deals, then our number one product fits the bill perfectly.
For a fairly affordable price, you get a Belkin product known as a pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years.
The Boost Up Bold Wireless Charging Pad 10W offers optimal wireless charging for all the latest iPhone models and some of the most popular Qi-enabled devices from Samsung, Sony, LG, and more.
As for those premium shielding and precision resistors, they minimize interference and protect your smartphone’s functionality while charging.
- Most Qi-compatible devices are a go, including iPhone and Samsung flagships
- Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode
- Delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick
- Compatibility: 10W Fast Charge Mode and 5W Standard Charge Mode
- Sleek and easy to use
- Does not support vertical charging for iPhone 12 Mini/13 Mini
Top-notch charging speeds and a great design – these are both elements that make this wireless charging pad a steal. Let us tell you from the start that a high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy devices.
Even more, iPhones get a boosted 5W charge at 10% faster than other wireless chargers. So, you just need to place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
When it comes to the actual charging, it can take place in landscape orientation while web browsing, or portrait mode for messaging.
- Ultra-slim chassis and minimalistic design check all the aesthetic boxes
- Supports all Qi-Certified and compatible devices
- Can charge your phone even with the casing on
- A few color variants besides the standard black
- Anti-slip rubber at the top makes sure the phone stands firmly
- Could charge a bit faster
Small and efficient, this is the most-affordable wireless charging pad TOZO, a true leader in this field. It brings a slick design and reliability which is, considering the pricing, quite a bargain.
The pad is safe and reliable, has protection for overheating and overcharging, and the LED indicator will change lights once the charge is complete.
- High charging speed
- Two coils offer a wider charging area than the general round wireless charging pads
- Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology
- Thin and reliable
- Doesn’t come with a USB type-C connector
This slim wireless charger is one of a kind and it comes with many great features that will make you happy to have purchased it.
The charger is very easy to use and has a slip-friendly design. All you need to do is place the mobile on top and then it will start to charge it.
Its green LED Indicator will flash for 3s if the power source is connected, then turn on for 16s if recognizes your smartphone.
Besides all these, the Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, surge protection, as well as short-circuit prevention.
- Comes with 3 charging modes (5W, 7.5W, and 10W), and in that way, it covers all Qi-Certified devices
- Samsung owners can utilize the 10W Fast Charging and cut the charging time to half
- The quality could be improved
Quite a tasteful design and smart protective features are the selling points for Yootech’s wireless charger. It won’t overheat and it has surge short-circuit prevention.
The smart LED is sleep-friendly so it won’t blink while charging overnight and it can charge with the case on, if it’s 4mm or thinner.
- Compatible with Samsung Note 20, Note 10+, and prior models, along with the latest iOS system
- Smart chip provides temperature control and surge protection
- On-slip rubber ring prevents the device from slipping off easily
- Ultra-slim & user-friendly design
- It gets hot while charging
If a model that supports charging through phone cases up to 5mm thick and comes with a LED indicator that allows you to easily check the charging status of your device is what you have in mind, look no further.
This affordable Vebach fast wireless charger can quickly identify external attachments such as metal, magnet, and credit cards which will cause charging to stop.
Moreover, the new USB-C input (MAX 12V) is used in wireless chargers and will be 30 minutes faster than a normal micro-USB.
Add an ultra-slim, stylish design and reliability to the package and we get a charger worthy of your consideration.
- Provides fastest charging speed for Apple iPhone at 7.5W, Samsung at 9W and all other Qi-enabled devices up to 10W
- Can charge through lightweight plastic cases, but it’s still suggested to remove them while charging
- Beautiful design and it comes in 3 colors: black, white, and pink
- 3-year warranty with registration.
- Can make a bit of sound when charging
Belkin’s Boost Up is a wireless charging pad that made them the best-selling OEM in the field. If you’re considering buying a wireless charging pad, this just might be the right choice for you.
It comes with great features and provides standard 5W charging for your device. Just give it a try!
- Specially optimized for supported Apple products due to Mophie’s collaboration with the tech giant
- Up to a 7.5W fast charge, capable to reach the fastest charging speeds in the market
- The durable, 360-degree non-slip TPU coating provides anti-scratch and anti-slip protection
- Slow charging time
Top-rated on various retailer websites, the Mophie 4116_WRLS-CHGPAD-AC-BLK-NA – Wireless Charge pad might be the best third-party charger yet. At least, if we consider the pricing and all the goodies it brings to the table.
The pad is simple to use. Just place the device and the LED indicator will inform you when it’s fully charged. It has a compact size (3.8 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches) and a minimalistic design.
If you’re interested in the best wireless chargers for multiple devices, our choices might surprise you. Most of them protect your device from over-heating and short-circuit and are compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Have you picked your favorite wireless charging pad already? If so, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
It all depends on the type of charger, because the most powerful pads may be meant to charge multiple devices at once. Find some great portable phone chargers to pick from.
Nothing cheap is ever good, except if the product is at a discount. Speaking of which, if you need portable chargers, get the best deals now.
To make an informed decision check out our list of best wireless charging pads.