Wireless Charging is not as an exclusive trait as it was before. Almost all smartphone flagship OEMs are going for it these days, with the slick glass back design and a fast wireless charging support. It’s quite a convenient way to charge your device, avoiding cables in the process.
But it’s hard to find first-party wireless charging pads, so third-party manufacturers are where you should look. And what’s the better time to look for tech products than now, as Black Friday is here.
We made sure to list the top deals and ease up on that wireless pad hunt. If you’re not sure where to start, the list below should be a good place.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag may vary as some of the discounts may no longer be available by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top wireless charging pads deals
Samsung Qi Certified Fast Charge Wireless Charger Pad x 2
- Covers all Qi-compatible devices (iPhone and Samsung handsets).
- You can use your phone while charging without any issues.
- The Fast Charge which works on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (and all newer iterations) will charge your phone substantially faster.
- The built-in cooling fan makes sure that both your phone and the pad doesn’t overheat while charging.
- 3.5 x 0.8 x 7.2 inches
- One year warranty
Description: For the fairly affordable price, you get 2 full black Samsung-made pads to charge your phone wirelessly. They come with 2 fast wall chargers and have built-in multi-colored LED halo which indicates charging status.
CHOETECH Qi Certified Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad
- Ultra-slim chassis and minimalistic design check all the aesthetic boxes.
- Supports all Qi-Certified and compatible devices.
- Can charge your phone even with the casing on (no thicker than 4mm).
- A few color variants besides the standard black, including sky blue, pink, and red.
- Anti-slip rubber at the top makes sure the phone stands firmly.
- 18-months free warranty
- 3.6 x 3.6 x 0.4 inches
Description: Small and efficient, this is the most-affordable wireless charging pad Choetech, a leader in this field, offers. It brings a slick design and reliability which is, considering the pricing, quite a bargain.
Anker 10W Qi-Certified Wireless Charging Pad
- Fast Charge Mode enables wireless charging up to 2⨉ faster for Samsung devices.
- All Qi-compatible devices are a go, including iPhone and Samsung flagships.
- Comes with a standard 5W and fast 10W modes.
- Breathing LED indicators placed all around show the pad and phone status.
- Non-slip pad top and rubber at the bottom will ensure stability.
Description: Top-notch charging speeds and advanced safety features (MultiProtect Technology) makes this wireless charging pad a steal. More so if you’re a proud owner of a Samsung handset, as the Wireless Fast Charging makes your life so much easier.
Yootech Wireless Charger Qi-Certified 7.5W
- Comes with 3 charging modes (5W, 7.5W, and 10W), and in that way, it covers all Qi-Certified devices.
- Samsung owners can utilize the 10W Fast Charging and cut the charging time to half.
- Smart LED is sleep-friendly so it won’t blink while charging overnight.
- Can charge with the case on, if it’s 4mm or thinner.
- 3.72 * 3.72 * 0.48 inches, black with the green/white LED indicator.
Description: Quite a tasteful design and smart protective features are the selling points for the Yootech’s wireless charger. It won’t overheat and it has surge short-circuit prevention.
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other wireless charging pads, check out our wide collection of guides
Anker Qi-Certified Ultra-Slim Wireless Charger
- Up to 10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers, using highly efficient components and an advanced Chipset.
- Compatible with all iPhone and Samsung Qi-Certified handsets (Samsung, Apple, Nokia and more).
- Top-notch safety features will prevent overheating and overvoltage issues, and also detect foreign objects which might interfere with wireless charging.
- Allows you to charge your device even with the extra-thick casings.
- 3.9 x 0.4 x 3.9 inches, comes in the standard black color.
Description: If an extra layer of overheating protection and a case-friendly charging is what you’re looking for from a 5W wireless charging pad, look no further. Add an ultra-slim design and reliability to the package and we get an Anker charger worth of your consideration.
Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad 7.5W
- Provides fastest charging speed for Apple iPhone at 7.5W, Samsung at 9W and all other Qi-enabled devices up to 10W.
- Can charge through lightweight plastic cases, but it’s still suggested to remove them while charging.
- Beautiful design and it comes in 3 colors: black, white, and pink.
- 3-year warranty with registration.
- 3.7 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches.
Description: Belkin’s Boost Up is a wireless charging pad made them the best-selling OEM in the field. If you’re considering buying a wireless charging pad, this just might be the right choice for you.
Seneo Qi-Certified Wireless Charging Stand
- Two charging modes (5W and 10W) and automatic mode recognization allow for the top charging speeds and secure performance.
- The Automatic Temperature Balance technology makes sure that neither your handset nor pad will overheat during the charging process.
- Case-friendly charging capabilities fully support smartphone protective cases up to 4mm.
- Best Viewing Angle positioning in the stand allows you to enjoy content on your phone while it charges.
Description: Not a pad but the stand, but this might be an even more convenient choice for users who like playing with their phone while charging. It’s as reliable and sturdy as one would ask for.
Mophie – Wireless Charge Pad
- Specially optimized for supported Apple products due to Mophie’s collaboration with the tech giant.
- Up to a 7.5W fast charge, capable to reach the fastest charging speeds in the market.
- The durable, 360-degree non-slip TPU coating provides anti-scratch and anti-slip protection.
- Simple to use. Just place the device and the LED indicator will inform you when it’s fully charged.
- Compact size (3.8 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches) and minimalistic design.
- Comes in the full-black-colored chassis.
Description: If you decide to place your trust in Mophie’s wireless charging pad, you won’t be disappointed. A great bang-for-the-buck device, especially if you’re an avid iPhone user.
Aukiss Wireless Charger
- Eliminate safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more.
- Can charge through most kinds of cases, with the metal plate ones being an only exception.
- Supports various compatible devices like Phone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 8 S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 edge, S6 edge plus, Note 5, Google Nexus 4/5/6 and onwards.
- 18 months warranty.
- Comes in black and white options, sized at 4.72 x 3.74 x 2.95 inches.
Description: An affordable pad would be a great companion for your flagship. It offers an amazing charging speed for a small expense. We highly suggest adding it to your shortlist before the Black Friday frenzy starts.
PeohZarr Wireless Fast Charger
- Supports an abundance of compatible devices.
- The intelligent chip and upgraded coil will enhance the performance of foreign object detection. This way you’ll avoid overheating.
- Over-current, over-voltage, and short-circuit issues are easily avoided with the built-in protective measures.
- Non-intrusive sleep-friendly LED indicator flashes only at the start and at the end of the charging process.
- Ergonomic and compact design, with the anti-scratch surface.
- 4.35 x 4.35 x 0.38 inches.
Description: Top-rated on various retailer websites, the PeohZarr wireless charging pad might be the best third-party charger yet. At least, if we consider the pricing and all the goodies it brings to the table.
NENRENT Fast Wireless Charger
- Fast Charges up to 10W, the standard mode stands at 5W.
- Ultra-slim design with the PU leather surface makes it one of the more stylish entries in our list.
- Fast Wireless Charger works with fully Qi-Enabled devices.
- Anti-Slip Rubber Pad and blue and green breathing LED indicators.
- Power-efficient idle mode never overcharges your battery or wastes energy and the temperature control protects your handset from overheating.
- 3.94 x 0.26 x 3.94 inches.
Description: This wireless charging pad from Nenrent brings a pinch of style abroad, along with the quite efficient charging capabilities. The price is a bargain so make sure to check it out and see for yourself.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Computer charges phone slowly
- These USB charging accelerators will charge your devices in no time
- How to fix slow battery charging in Windows 10
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.