Wireless Charging is not as an exclusive trait as it was before. Almost all smartphone flagship OEMs are going for it these days, with the slick glass back design and a fast wireless charging support. It’s quite a convenient way to charge your device, avoiding cables in the process.
But it’s hard to find first-party wireless charging pads, so third-party manufacturers are where you should look. And what’s the better time to look for tech products than now.
We made sure to list the top deals and ease up on that wireless pad hunt. If you’re not sure where to start, the list below should be a good place.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday deals:
What are the best wireless chargers deals & sales?
- Covers all Qi-compatible devices (iPhone and Samsung handsets).
- You can use your phone while charging without any issues.
- The Fast Charge which works on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (and all newer iterations) will charge your phone substantially faster.
- The built-in cooling fan makes sure that both your phone and the pad doesn’t overheat while charging.
- Slower charging capability
If you were looking for Samsung wireless fast charger Flack Friday deals, then our number one product fits the bill perfectly.
In fact, it is also one of the best Qi charger Black Friday deals and
iPhone wireless charging pad Black Friday deals, so whichever you are looking for, go ahead and take advantage of the offer.
For a fairly affordable price, you get 2 full black Samsung-made pads to charge your phone wirelessly. They come with 2 fast wall chargers and have a built-in multi-colored LED halo which indicates charging status.
- Ultra-slim chassis and minimalistic design check all the aesthetic boxes.
- Supports all Qi-Certified and compatible devices.
- Can charge your phone even with the casing on
- A few color variants besides the standard black
- Anti-slip rubber at the top makes sure the phone stands firmly.
- Could charge a bit faster
Small and efficient, this is the most-affordable wireless charging pad TOZO, a leader in this field, offers.
It brings a slick design and reliability which is, considering the pricing, quite a bargain.
The pad is safe and reliable, has protection for over heating and over charging and the LED indicator will change lights once the charge is complete.
- Fast Charge Mode enables wireless charging up to 2⨉ faster for Samsung devices.
- All Qi-compatible devices are a go, including iPhone and Samsung flagships.
- Comes with a standard 5W and fast 10W modes.
- Breathing LED indicators placed all around show the pad and phone status.
- Non-slip feature could be improved
Top-notch charging speeds and advanced safety features (MultiProtect Technology) makes this wireless charging pad a steal.
More so if you’re a proud owner of a Samsung handset, as the Wireless Fast Charging makes your life so much easier.
- High charging speed
- Thin and reliable
- Comes with type-c cable included
- Great design for AirPods & Anti-Skid Protection
- The power cord isn't that long
The LETSCOM Ultra Slim Wireless Charger is one of a kind and it comes with many great features that will make you happy to have purchased it.
The charger is slim and elegant and very easy to use. All you need to do is place the mobile on top and then it will start to charge it. With the lighting charge indicator, you will know immediately when it’s completed.
- Comes with 3 charging modes (5W, 7.5W, and 10W), and in that way, it covers all Qi-Certified devices.
- Samsung owners can utilize the 10W Fast Charging and cut the charging time to half.
- The quality could be improved
Quite a tasteful design and smart protective features are the selling points for the Yootech’s wireless charger. It won’t overheat and it has surge short-circuit prevention.
The smart LED is sleep-friendly so it won’t blink while charging overnight and it can charge with the case on, if it’s 4mm or thinner.
- Up to 10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers, using highly efficient components and an advanced Chipset.
- Compatible with all iPhone and Samsung Qi-Certified handsets (Samsung, Apple, Nokia, and more).
- Top-notch safety features will prevent overheating and overvoltage issues, and also detect foreign objects which might interfere with wireless charging.
- Allows you to charge your device even with the extra-thick casings.
- Slow charging
If an extra layer of overheating protection and a case-friendly charging is what you’re looking for from a 5W wireless charging pad, look no further.
Add an ultra-slim design and reliability to the package and we get an Anker charger worth your consideration.
- Provides fastest charging speed for Apple iPhone at 7.5W, Samsung at 9W and all other Qi-enabled devices up to 10W.
- Can charge through lightweight plastic cases, but it’s still suggested to remove them while charging.
- Beautiful design and it comes in 3 colors: black, white, and pink.
- 3-year warranty with registration.
- Can make a bit of sound when charging
Belkin’s Boost Up is a wireless charging pad that made them the best-selling OEM in the field. If you’re considering buying a wireless charging pad, this just might be the right choice for you.
It comes with great features and provides standard 5W charging for your Samsung, LG or Sony device.
- Case-friendly charging capabilities
- Fully support smartphone protective cases up to 4mm.
- Best Viewing Angle positioning in the stand allows you to enjoy content on your phone while it charges.
- Does not work on iPhone 8
Not a pad but the stand, but this might be an even more convenient choice for users who like playing with their phones while charging. It’s as reliable and sturdy as one would ask for.
The two charging modes (5W and 10W) and automatic mode recognization allow for the top charging speeds and secure performance.
Moreover, the Automatic Temperature Balance technology makes sure that neither your handset nor pad will overheat during the charging process.
- Compatible with fast wireless charger
- Comes with a safe design
- Intelligent recognition feature
- The USB-C cable that plugs into the wireless charger is a little on the short side
The Wireless Charger, RATEL Qi-Certified 7.5W has a blue light on the opposite side that stays on as it charges your phone. It will also let you know once the charge is complete.
It is easy to carry it around with you, light, with a nice design. You won’t even notice it. The charging pad has a texture to it that gives it a velvety feel which makes your phone less likely to slide off the pad if it gets knocked.
- The power cable is included with this model
- Sturdy with a clean, minimalist aesthetic
- Micro USB wall wart
- The build quality is pretty cheap
If you decide to place your trust in Anker’s Wireless Charger, PowerWave 10 Dual Padwireless charging pad, you won’t be disappointed. A great bang-for-the-buck device, especially if you’re an avid iPhone user.
An affordable pad would be a great companion for your flagship. This pad offers an amazing charging speed for a small expense
- Specially optimized for supported Apple products due to Mophie’s collaboration with the tech giant.
- Up to a 7.5W fast charge, capable to reach the fastest charging speeds in the market.
- The durable, 360-degree non-slip TPU coating provides anti-scratch and anti-slip protection.
- Slow charging time
Top-rated on various retailer websites, the Mophie 4116_WRLS-CHGPAD-AC-BLK-NA – Wireless Charge pad might be the best third-party charger yet. At least, if we consider the pricing and all the goodies it brings to the table.
The pad is simple to use. Just place the device and the LED indicator will inform you when it’s fully charged. It has a compact size (3.8 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches) and minimalistic design.
Frequently Asked Questions
It all depends on the type of charger, because the most powerful pads may be meant to charge multiple devices at once. For more portable phone chargers, check out our best picks in this in-depth article.
Nothing cheap is ever good, except if the product is at a discount. Speaking of which, if you need portable chargers, get the best deals by accessing this list.
To make an informed decision check out our list of best wireless charging pads.