Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- If you work or play all day on your computer, your eyes will get fatigued and that's why you need a blue light filter screen for your monitor.
- These films will filter the blue light and most of them will even take care of the UV light.
- We've created a selection of products that can attach easily to any 23-inch to 24-inch monitor of any brand.
Without a blue light filter on your monitor, your eyes will get fatigued during long sessions of work on your PC.
So, whether you’re a web designer, an accountant, or work a full shift behind the screen, you should definitely use one, or get blue light filter glasses.
How do the blue light filters work?
As you know, the colors you see on any screen are formed by combining the red, green, and blue colors together.
However, the blue light component is pretty harmful to our eyes, especially at long exposure.
The blue light filters, as their names suggest, filter this blue light to an extent, thus protecting your eyes.
Most LEDs on the monitors have a blue light with wavelengths between 400 and 490 nanometers.
Now, you should know that after applying such a filter on your monitor, the image will have a yellowish tint and reduced brightness.
Therefore, when you mount the film onto your screen, you should increase the brightness by 15 to 20%.
Now that we cleared these things up, let’s look at the best blue light filter screens for your 23″ to 24″ monitor.
What are the best blue light filter screens for your monitor?
- Blocks Blue Light 380 to 495 nm
- Fits LCD, TV and PC, and Mac monitors
- Blocks Harmful HEV light
- Easy installation
- Not very effective for some users
The VisoBlueX blue light protecting screen covers the 380 to 495 nm and can be installed easily on any 23 to 24-inch monitor.
However, it attaches to the monitor with only a tiny part that is folded to 90 degrees to the screen, so it’s recommended to stick it with a double-sided adhesive strip to prevent it from detaching itself.
The good part is that it works on any brand monitor, but also on TVs and Mac monitors.
- Scratch-resistant surface
- 2 – pack
- Filters out up to 88% of blue light
- Up to 98% of UV light protection
- No instructions or technical details inside the box
This Kpyphm film blocks the blue light between 400 – 450 nm and can be mounted on any computer monitor with 23 inches to 24 inches in diagonal.
It also protects your eyes from harmful UV light, and it’s scratch-resistant, so you don’t need to worry about scratches when you clean it.
The screen is made from 5 layers of polymer materials together, which have 8H hardness.
- Filters out up to 61% of blue light
- 99% of UV light protection
- 5-layer design
- Compatible with all 23 to 24-inch monitors
- Comes with a soft microfiber cleaning wipe
- No anti-glare function
The blue light protector filter screen from Vintez blocks up to 95% of UV light from reaching your eyes and 43%-61% of blue light in the range of 420nm-460nm.
It fits any 23”-24” computer monitor, and it simply attaches from the top of the monitor, without any cutting, trimming, or tools required.
With a strong 4H rating for hardness, the 2.2 mm film acts as a barrier against dust and abrasive cleaning wipes that can permanently damage its clarity.
That’s why, in the package, you will also receive a soft cleaning wipe that will help you clean it completely safe.
- Blue light blocking between 380nm-495nm
- Blocks 100% of Hazardous UV light
- Easy to attach and detach
- For 23 and 24-inch diagonal LED PC Monitor
- Doesn’t have anti-glare protection
If you’re looking for a simple but effective blue screen film for your 23-24 inch monitor, the one from EYES PC will perform perfectly.
It attaches quickly to any brand of monitor, and it offers 100% UV light protection.
The only problem is that some users complained that it doesn’t have a matte finish, so it tends to be quite glary.
Here, we conclude our list of the best blue light filters for 23-24 inch monitors, and we hope that you’ve found the right one for your needs.
You could also take a look at our selection of the best PC privacy screen filters because some of them also offer blue light protection.
Which one did you choose? Tell us about your experience with blue light filters in the comments section below.