What is Bluestacks?
American technology company, and its Android emulator for Windows and Mac. This is one of the best free Android emulator recommended for playing games like PUBG Mobile or Lineage 2 Revolution and enjoy a new gaming experience on your PC.
How to download Bluestacks for Windows 10/8.1/7
Follow these steps to Install BlueStacks on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 & Windows 7:
- First, go to the official website and click the “Download” button
Alternatively, you can download Bluestacks through a free game, like Poker Heat that will also give you Pika Points reward. Click Download on the game page and on the next page, you will have to click on download again, to start downloading BlueStacks emulator for your Windows PC.
- Next, you will see the .exe file for BlueStacks-Installer being downloaded. Once it’s finished, click on it and run it.
- If you get the ‘Do you want to run this file?’ pop-up, just ignore it. BlueStacks is completely safe and will not harm your PC. Go ahead and click Run.
- Do the same for the next step, if you get the “do you want to allow this app to run on your device?” Click Yes.
- Now, you’re almost there. Go ahead and click Install to start installing BlueStacks on your PC.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. As suggested by BlueStacks, you might want to disable your antivirus temporarily. Don’t worry, it won’t let any viruses in. Once it’s finished, click on Complete.
- Now, you need to wait a couple of minutes in the “Starting the Engine” step of the process. This is needed for the Android Emulator to assess your PC performance and work accordingly.
- Next, you will need to log in with your Google account. This might seem annoying, but it is actually a sign that BlueStacks has a professional relationship with Google, thus being able to download any Android game or app on your PC. If you are already logged in with a Google account, make sure to use that one.
- The final step is to make sure everything is running smoothly on your PC. Go ahead and install your favorite game.
All games come from the Google Play Store itself, and most of them are free. Install one, see if it runs on Bluestacks. You can download any Android game that you wish.
Fix Bluestack issues on Windows 10
- Fix: Bluestacks stuck on initializing on Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- Fix: Bluestacks failed to connect to the server on Windows 10
- Fix: Bluestacks failed to install on Windows 10
- BlueStacks emulator won’t open in Windows 10 Anniversary update