- While trying to access some websites, users have reported seeing this error message: This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested.
- If you're in need of a fast and reliable browser, be sure to check UR Browser.
While trying to access some websites, users have reported seeing this error message: This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.
Seeing this error message means that you can’t use your favorite browser software to access the information on the website/websites you subscribed to by using the fast log-in method with either a Gmail, or Facebook account.
In this article, we will explore a way to try and fix this error message, so you can log into your preferred services without any issues. Read on to find out how.
My browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required
1. Clear browser cache and install the latest updates
- Download and install CCleaner.
- Open the software -> select the ‘Custom Clean’ button.
- Select which of your browser‘s caches you want to clear by ticking the appropriate boxes.
- Click on ‘Run Cleaner’ and wait for the process to complete.
2. You used an invalid username and password
- Make sure that your password is correct while logging in.
- If you’re certain that the password is correct, contact the website administrator, or use the account recovery options available.
3. Try a different browser
If the problem is still there, try logging in with a different browser. UR Browser is a fast and secure browser, and unlike other browsers, it doesn’t collect any personal information about you.
In fact, UR Browser’s main focus is user privacy and security that is achieved thanks to the built-in virus protection and VPN. If you’re in need of a fast and reliable browser, be sure to check UR Browser.
4. An error occurred on the server-side
- Check if this error appears for other users.
- This error can happen on the server of any website, even websites that don’t require you to log in at all. To try and solve this issue, you will need to contact the website administrator.
4. The link you’re using the access the website is not valid
- Another reason for causing this error could be that you don’t have the appropriate link to access the site, or that you’re trying to access a premium or restricted part of the website.
- Please try and check the web address to make sure this is not the case.
In this article, we explored what caused this annoying error, what are the reasons for which it happened, and also how you can solve it. Please let us know if this article was of help to you.