- The critical_structure_corruption in Windows 10 is an annoying Blue Screen of Death-type of error.
- If you have encountered this BSOD error, fix it with a third-party software .
- You can also verify your computer hardware to fix the critical_structure_corruption error in Windows 10.
- Read our tested solutions from this article, apply them and make this BSOD error disappear.
Blue Screen Of Death has been torturing users for ages. This issue is one of the most annoying ones in the history of Windows, and various factors can cause it.
But this time, we hopefully have a solution for the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error.
There are a couple of things that could cause the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error.
Users have complained about this issue in the Microsoft forum:
I have encountered the blue screen error on my Windows laptop whilst surfing and shopping online. Please help.
We have researched this issue and prepared a few solutions for it. Read the next section and learn what you should do to fix the critical_structure_corruption error in Windows 10.
How can I fix the critical_structure_corruption in Windows 10 error?
1. Use third-party software
The critical_structure_corruption in Windows 10 error can be dealt with when you use a dedicated solution. For this reason, we recommend you a third-party software.
It is a complete system solution that not only it will prevent this error in Windows 10, but it will optimize your PC. After you download and install it, this software removes any detected malware files.
- Download and install Restoro.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for the software to identify stability issues and possible corrupted files.
- Press Start Repair.
- Restart your PC for all the changes to take effect.
2. Download Hardware Acceleration Manager
One of the reasons CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION appears is when kernel of your system finds critical error in itself or associated data.
This usually happens when you want to run an emulator of some other system on your Windows 8/8.1 (Android emulator, for example).
To solve this problem try downloading Hardware Acceleration Manager from your chipset manufacturer’s site.
3. Disconnect all external devices
This critical error could also appear due some corruption in your external hardware. To find out what external hardware causes you problems, disconnect all external devices except mouse and keyboard.
When you find out what piece of hardware gives you headaches, try updating its driver or consider replacing it with the new one, if there’s no other solution.
Also, check if drivers of your other external hardware are up to date, just in case to prevent this problem from happening again.
4. Check for the presence of faulty software
A user of the Microsoft forum reported he used a program called MacDrive installed on his computer. He noticed that program caused the above mentioned error.
You also should check if there’s any software on your computer that may cause CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error.
We have gathered for you the main solutions to a couple of problems that cause Blue Screen Of Death.
If you have some additional questions, comments or suggestions, please reach for the comments section, we would love to hear your thoughts.