If you’re looking for a powerful mini-PC to use for gaming, then you should really check out the new CHUWI HiGame. This gaming computer is very small and compact and sports the latest 8th-generation Intel Kaby Lake-G processor.
Indeed, CHUWI have stepped up their game and decided to equip the HiGame with the latest CPU version for optimum gaming performance.
CHUWI HiGame brings the next level of mini PCs
This tiny 6 x 6 inch computer is also equipped with AMD Radeon graphics and can support the newest AAA games. At the same time, you can also use it for running professional video and graphics editing software.
The 8GB DDR4 memory and 128GB M.2 SSD storage allow the computer to quickly handle multi-task and switch between software tools. If you need extra RAM or storage, you can always upgrade your machine thanks to the extra sockets.
As you can see, thanks to these specs, the Chuwi HiGame can replace your traditional desktop tower PC and become your main gaming, work and home entertainment computer.
CHUWI HiGame key features
Other important features include:
- AMD Radeon RX Vega M Graphics and 4GB HBM2 in one single package.
- Compact design (173 x 158 x73mm) which is smaller than traditional desktop tower PCs.
- It includes one Thunderbolt 3 port, five USB 3.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, two HDMI 2.0 ports, two
- DisplayPort 1.3, one microphone jack and one headphone jack to support a wide array of peripherals.
- Chuwi HiGame supports 4K 60Hz Ultra HD graphics
- Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for stable wireless connections.
- The device supports VR/MR headsets and up to 6 displays.
CHUWI HiGame will go live on Indiegogo end of April. For the time being, there is no information regarding the price tag, but we’re sure CHUWI will go for a friendly price tag, just as they always do.
Meanwhile, you can enter this giveaway campaign and keep your fingers crossed.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: