BattlEye is an anti-cheating solution for multiplayer games, and while it can be useful, many users reported Corrupted memory error while using BattlEye. This error can be problematic, but in today’s article we’ll show you how to properly fix it.
How to quickly fix Corrupted memory error in BattlEye? This issue is usually caused by background applications, so we advise you to close all applications that can potentially interfere with BattlEye. If background applications aren’t the cause of the problem, try clearing your cache. In some instances, the game’s cache might be corrupted, so verify the game’s cache in Steam to fix this error.
How can I fix Corrupted memory error in BattlEye?
1. Clear your memory cache
Sometimes your machine might experience slowdowns that can lead to Corrupted memory in BattlEye. So in order to clear your cache, simply follow these steps:
For Windows 7
- Firstly, right-click anywhere on your desktop and select New > Shortcut.
- Enter the following line when asked for the location of the shortcut:
- Click on Next.
- Enter any name for it and click on Finish.
- Open the new shortcut.
For Windows 10
- Open your Start Menu, look for Disk Cleanup and open it.
- Select the drive you wish to have cleaned up, and select OK.
- Under the Files to delete section, select the files you wish to remove.
- Select OK.
2. Verify your Steam game
Sometimes corrupted files can cause Corrupted memory error in BattlEye. To fix this problem, you need to verify the game cache. You can do it by following these steps:
- Open up the Steam window.
- Click the Library to open the game collection.
- Then right-click on your game and select Properties.
- Press the Verify integrity of game files button.
3. Close all background programs
There are instances when programs running in the background could be conflicting with BattlEye and causing the Corrupted memory error. To fix this issue, do the following:
- From your Start Menu click on Settings.
- Now click on Privacy.
- Click on Background apps.
- From the Choose which apps can run in the background select which programs you wish to stop.
Or alternately, you can open your Task Manager, by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard and close all unnecessary programs that are running in the background.
We hope that these solutions were of help to you. In the meantime, let us know in the comment section down below on what other issues have you faced with BattlEye.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: