- The Battleye corrupted memory error is usually caused by interfering apps.
- Clearing your memory cache is one way to deal with the Battleye corrupted memory #0.
- If your issue happens when playing a Steam game, verify the game files.
- Getting the corrupted memory #0 while playing Fortnite? Check your background apps.
BattlEye is an anti-cheating solution for multiplayer games, and while it can be useful, many users reported Corrupted memory error while using BattlEye.
How to quickly fix Corrupted memory error in BattlEye? This issue is usually caused by background applications, so we advise you to close all applications that can potentially interfere with BattlEye.
If background applications aren’t the cause of the problem, try clearing your cache. In some instances, the game’s cache might be corrupted, so verify the game’s cache in Steam to fix this error.
How can I fix Corrupted memory error in BattlEye?
1. Clear your memory cache
- Open your Start Menu.
- Look for Disk Cleanup and open it.
- Select the drive you wish to have cleaned up, and select OK.
- Under the Files to delete section, select the files you wish to remove.
- Select OK.
Sometimes your machine might experience slowdowns that can lead to Corrupted memory in BattlEye. You can solve it if you run the steps above.
2. Verify your Steam game
- Open up the Steam window.
- Click the Library to open the game collection.
- Then right-click on your game and select Properties.
- Press the Verify integrity of game files button.
Sometimes corrupted files can cause Corrupted memory error in BattlEye. To fix this problem, you need to verify the game cache.
3. Close all background programs
- From your Start Menu click on Settings.
- Now click on Privacy.
- Click on Background apps.
- From the Choose which apps can run in the background select which programs you wish to stop.
There are instances when programs running in the background could be conflicting with BattlEye and causing the Corrupted memory error. To fix this issue, do the following:
Or alternately, you can open your Task Manager, by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard and close all unnecessary programs that are running in the background.
We hope that these solutions were of help to you. In the meantime, let us know in the comment section down below on what other issues have you faced with BattlEye.