- You shouldn’t judge a book by its covers, but it’s certain that many books have great covers.
- Today we’re going to show you how to use a cover browser and view covers online.
- Web browsers are constantly changing, and to keep up with the latest news, visit our Browsers Hub.
- Do you love fun and interesting tutorials? We have more on our website's dedicated How-To page.
When it comes to books and other print media, one of the most interesting and visually appealing things about it is the cover.
Over the years, we saw all sorts of great covers, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to view various covers in your web browser.
What is a cover browser?
Viewing covers in your web browser is simple, and there are several websites, called cover browsers, that can help you with that.
These websites are neatly organized allowing you to easily find the cover that you need with just a few clicks.
How to use a cover browser?
- Visit the Cover Browser website.
- Now select which category you want to view.
- You should see the covers for the selected category. If needed, you can zoom in and view the cover up close.
Although Cover Browser will work in almost any web browser, for the best results we suggest using Opera.
The browser is built on Chromium, it’s similar to Chrome, and it will work with Chrome extensions without any issues.
Opera is light on resources, and it’s designed to work with multiple tabs. Speaking of tabs, you can organize tabs into workspaces or search for open tabs.
The browser also has an ad blocker, so you won’t have to deal with ads ever again. There’s also tracking protection that will block tracking scripts and cookies.
For an extra layer of protection, there’s a free VPN with unlimited bandwidth. Regarding availability, Opera is available on all major desktop and mobile platforms.
OperaA web browser for book and comic book enthusiats alike so that they can access their favorite websites instantly.
Cover browsers are great if you’re a comic book or a book fan. Most covers have amazing artwork, and now you can view them from your browser with ease.