- Joomla template software will help you create professional templates without knowing web design.
- Take a closer look at our picks of premium Joomla template editors and make your choice.
- We've also included lots of free Joomla template builders for you to test before you decide.
- Haven't decided yet? Note that some of the Joomla template creator tools below are browser-based.
Creating Joomla templates is not always the easiest task, especially if you are a design and coding newbie. Don’t despair because there’s also some good news for you.
You will finally be able to create amazing Joomla templates without having to know any web design language.
Joomla template software helps you create professional templates whether you are new to all this or you’re a more advanced user. All you have to do is set some features, choose a bunch of options, and you will be good to go.
Below, you can see a collection of six of the best tools for creating Joomla templates so make sure to check out their sets of features.
What are the best tools to create Joomla templates?
Topping out our list is a leader in web-development tools, Adobe Dreamweaver. This tool has all the tools that you may ever need in order to create professional-looking web pages.
The best part is that you don’t need to know coding at all, since everything is handled internally and automatically.
Just drag and drop elements, set their interactions, import files from other Adobe products such as Photoshop, Audition or After Effects, and let everything blend by itself.
The abundance of tools together with the intuitive interface is what makes Adobe Dreamweaver a borderline product for both professionals and amateurs alike.
And the best part is that you can try it for free during a 7-day trial, and then decide on whether to buy it or not.
Here are some of Adobe Dreamweaver’s best features:
- Code Completion
- Developer Workspace
- Real-Time Browser Preview
- Code Introspection
- Code Themes
- Starter Templates
Adobe DreamweaverCreate intricate and and unique templates with the help of Adobe Dreamweaver’s abundance of tools!
Artisteer claims to be the first and only Web design automation product that is able to instantly create a fantastic looking and unique website templates and blog these as well.
Check out the most important features that you’ll get the chance to try out if you decide to use this tool:
- You will be able to design some pretty awesome blogs and cool web templates in just a few minutes.
- Using this tool will turn out fun and easy.
- You will be able to export the final result to Blogger, Joomla, WordPress and more CMS products.
- There’s no need to learn Photoshop, HTML CSS or other languages.
- You can preview, download and edit online websites and template samples as well.
- Using Artisteer, you can instantly become a web-design expert, with coding, editing graphics and creating Joomla templates abilities.
Using Themler, you will be able to create amazing CMS themes and templates and as well.
The program has lots of customization options and a large set of functionalities, while also being versatile because it works on multiple platforms.
There’s more to this software so check out other exciting features that are packed in it below:
- You can also create content for websites, Landing pages, and eCommers pages as well.
- In order to be able to use this software, you have to install the CMS template or run it on the desktop.
- Add the sections included in the library or use the suggested ones.
- The software’s interface is a drag-and-drop one, and you’ll enjoy some vibrant components.
- You will get the chance to edit texts, images, buttons, and components.
- You can also edit pages, layouts, templates, and styles.
- After you’re done, you can publish the finished result Live, or you can export it as a .zip with content.
Template Creator lets you easily create amazing Joomla templates in under 10 minutes. The software is great for beginners and professionals alike, and it has a comprehensive interface.
It’s really worth taking a look at some of its best features:
- You will be able to use various layout with editable columns, widgets, and color schemes as well.
- Most customization is based on point-and-click.
- You will also get the chance to use a CSS custom code section in order to style your favorite template if you’re a web designer.
- This tool is ideal for users who don’t have any web development experience, but who also have a strong desire to create Joomla templates for professional and personal use as well.
If you want to easily create a Joomla template, perhaps you might be interested in this online tool.
This tool allows you to create a completely responsive layout and add use unlimited grid layouts. In addition to layouts, you can choose from an abundance of menu styles, colors, headers, and footer styles.
Another great feature is the unlimited number of undo steps that you can take, so you won’t cause any irreversible changes to your projects.
In addition, this tool offers advanced typography features so you can easily customize your text any way you want. Speaking of typography, you can choose between 850+ available fonts.
Linelabox also has many pre-built blocks and templates to choose from, and you can also pick between many module styles and variations.
We also have to mention that there are over 1,000,000 images available that you can use as your background.
The service also has a mobile editor as well, so you can ensure that your Joomla template will work perfectly on mobile devices. There’s also live editing feature available, so you can easily adjust your CSS or HTML.
We also have to mention that every module is fully customizable and thanks to the drag and drop interface you should be able to create Joomla templates with ease.
Linelabox is a great tool, and thanks to the drag and drop interface and abundance of modules, you should be able to create Joomla templates with ease.
Here you can find some of it’s key features:
- Simple to use drag and drop interface
- Over 1,000,000 images available to use
- Responsive layout
- Unlimited grid layouts, menu styles, and colors
- Advanced typography with over 850 fonts available
- CSS3 animations
- Live editing
These were our top five picks for tools that allow you to create Joomla templates effortlessly. Make sure to check out their sets of features in order to make the most informed decision for your skills and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Joomla is an open-source platform on which websites and applications can be created by anyone with an Internet connection. Take a look at this thorough article to see some of these apps.
Just like WordPress, Joomla is an open-source CMS that allows you to generate web content and powerful applications with minimum knowledge. This makes it one of the best Windows web hosting providers for freelancers.
There are many options out there. Check out this useful list of the best web design software that doesn’t require coding and decide for yourself.