5 best software to create Joomla templates [2019 List]
Creating Joomla templates is not always the easiest task, especially if you are a design and coding noob. Don’t despair because there’s also some good news for you. You will finally be able to create amazing Joomla templates without having to know any web design language.
Joomla template software helps you create professional templates whether you are new to all this or you’re a more advanced user. All you have to do is set some features, choose a bunch of options, and you will be good to go.
Below, you can see a collection of four of the best tools for creating Joomla templates so make sure to check out their sets of features.
Artisteer – Automated Web Designer
Artisteer claims to be the first and only Web design automation product that is able to instantly create a fantastic looking and unique website templates and blog these as well.
Check out the most important features that you’ll get the chance to try out if you decide to use this tool:
- You will be able to design some pretty awesome blogs and cool web templates in just a few minutes.
- Using this tool will turn out fun and easy.
- You will be able to export the final result to Blogger, Joomla, WordPress and more CMS products.
- There’s no need to learn Photoshop, HTML CSS or other languages.
- You can preview, download and edit online websites and template samples as well.
- Using Artisteer, you can instantly become a web-design expert, with coding, editing graphics and creating Joomla templates abilities.
Download the free trial of Artisteer now and check out what you can do with this software.
- ALSO READ: 5 best WordPress hosting for Windows in 2018
Themler – Visual Template Designer
Using Themler, you will be able to create amazing CMS themes and templates and as well. There’s more to this software so check out other exciting features that are packed in it below:
- You can also create content for websites, Landing pages, and eCommers pages as well.
- In order to be able to use this software, you have to install the CMS template or run it on the desktop.
- Add the sections included in the library or use the suggested ones.
- The software’s interface is a drag-and-drop one, and you’ll enjoy some vibrant components.
- You will get the chance to edit texts, images, buttons, and components.
- You can also edit pages, layouts, templates, and styles.
- After you’re done, you can publish the finished result Live, or you can export it as a .zip with content.
Check out more features from its extended set of functionalities and download Themler from its official website.
Easy Website Template Generator
Easy Website Template Generator is another easy-to-use tool for creating Joomla templates. The software is suited for both beginners and more advanced users, check out a few of its features below:
- Using this tool, you will be able to create basic single column website templates using CSS techniques.
- The program is fun and effortless to use.
- Easy Website Template Generator is suited for all users who want a simple website template.
Download Easy Website Template Generator and check it out for yourself.
Template Creator lets you easily create amazing Joomla templates in under 10 minutes. It’s really worth taking a look at some of its best features:
- You will be able to use various layout with editable columns, widgets, and colors schemes as well.
- Most customization is based on point-and-click.
- You will also get the chance to use a CSS custom code section in order to style your favorite template if you’re a web designer.
- This tool is ideal for users who don’t have any web development experience, but who also have a strong desire to create Joomla templates for professional and personal use as well.
Download Template Creator from its official website and enjoy its great and easy-to-use functionalities.
If you want to easily create a Joomla template, perhaps you might be interested in this online tool. This tool allows you to create a completely responsive layout and add use unlimited grid layouts. In addition to layouts, you can choose from an abundance of menu styles, colors, header and footer styles.
Another great feature is the unlimited number of undo steps that you can take, so you won’t cause any irreversible changes to your projects. In addition, this tool offers advanced typography features so you can easily customize your text any way you want. Speaking of typography, you can choose between 850+ available fonts.
Linelabox also has many pre-built blocks and templates to choose from, and you can also pick between many module styles and variations. We also have to mention that there are over 1,000,000 images available that you can use as your background.
The service also has a mobile editor as well, so you can ensure that your Joomla template will work perfectly on mobile devices. There’s also live editing feature available, so you can easily adjust your CSS or HTML. We also have to mention that every module is fully customizable and thanks to the drag and drop interface you should be able to create Joomla templates with ease.
Linelabox is a great tool, and thanks to the drag and drop interface and abundance of modules, you should be able to create Joomla templates with ease.
- Simple to use drag and drop interface
- Over 1,000,000 images available to use
- Responsive layout
- Unlimited grid layouts, menu styles, and colors
- Advanced typography with over 850 fonts available
- CSS3 animations
- Live editing
These are our top five picks for tools that allow you to create Joomla templates effortlessly. Make sure to check out their sets of features in order to make the most informed decision for your skills and needs.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in February 2018 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best tools to create Joomla templates in 2019
A new phishing attack surfaced online that aims at stealing Facebook credentials. The attack was identified by Myki that is actually a password management company. […]
Microsoft recently released Windows 10 cumulative updates KB4487006, KB4487011, KB4487021, and KB4487029 addressing non-security bugs in the operating system. The company aims to enhance the reliability of […]