- Using Cricut machines isn't all that hard, and you can even get started using beginner-bundles.
- We've included some of these bundles in the list below, so don't hesitate to visit it at all.
- For more articles about this great hardware, check out our dedicated Cricut hub.
- For more great lists like the one below, check out our dedicated Buying Guides page.
If you like to craft, I’m sure you already heard of the Cricut Maker machine. You probably have seen a lot of fancy images on the internet and wondered how in the world do they cut those intricate designs.
Then you wanted to do the same things yourself but didn’t know where to start. We have been in this position, and now we are here to help you.
What is a Cricut machine? A Cricut machine is a die-cutting machine used for various projects, scrapbooking, mainly. You can use it to cut so many things. From vinyl to paper, plastic and even hard materials like wood and heavy leather.
Of course, you also need a dedicated software solution to get the most out of your Cricut machine and create amazing patterns.
There are over 100 materials that you can use on your Cricut. The sky is the limit. All of this is possible because of the rotary blade, which glides smoothly across the material resulting in the perfect cut.
The machine can be used even as a printer. An accessory slot makes it possible for the machine to draw the design for you.
There are several Cricut products, but the two lines that they still update and promote are the Explorer Airline and the Cricut Maker. We compiled the best list of Cricut machine bundles that you can buy right now.
2 Cricut Maker bundles to fuel your hobby
If you’re a beginner and this is the first time you’ve used a Cricut Machine, we recommend getting this impressive bundle.
So, what’s in the package for you? You’ll get a brand new Cricut Maker machine, as well as a rotary blade and a fine point pen.
Additionally, there are plenty of patterns included in this bundle, which makes it the perfect choice for beginners:
- A USB cable and power adapter which definitely will come in handy.
- 50 free ready-to-make projects
- 25 sewing patterns that you can get directly from Cricut’s website.
- Plenty of materials for your first project so you don’t need to go shopping as soon as the package arrives.
- 12 exclusive vinyl designs, as well as 2 heat transfer vinyl designs.
This bundle includes a Cricut Explorer Air and it was created for beginners.
The bundle includes an iron-on vinyl, adhesive-backed vinyl, and a pen set. It’s perfect for personalizing gifts, wall signs, t-shirts, pillows and such. You can use the pen set to write messages on envelopes, paper invitations, labels, gift tags.
The bundle comes with some additional items, perfect both for beginners and more advanced users. Yes, you don’t have to go shopping for various items to use the machine at its full capacity.
The package includes:
- A German carbide premium blade which is already installed.
- An accessory adapter — also already installed.
- A USB cord and US Standard Power Cord. Compatible with laptop and desktop computers and devices with USB Type-A ports
- Built-in wireless Bluetooth. A useful feature if you want to cut wirelessly. Just make sure your machine is within 10 feet of your computer and connected to it via Bluetooth.
- Cricut Tool Kit.
So, these are the hottest Cricut bundles of the moments. Let us know which one you picked.
FAQ: Learn more about Cricut
- Are Cricut machines printers?
In a way, yes, Cricut machines can be considered printers, only that they cut materials instead of marking them with ink. If you have issues with these machines, follow the steps from this guide for when your Cricut doesn’t cut.
- What software do I need to make Cricut designs?
If you want to design beautiful Crciut patterns, then you will need top-notch image editing tools such as Adobe Illustrator.
- How much do Cricut machines cost?
Starting prices from Cricut machines are at around 150$.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.